+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: do you think that being perfect is everything?

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you think that being perfect is everything?

no being perfect is not eveything
    reason being that everyone makes mistakes, voluntary or non voluntary mistakes happen
    for u not screw up at anything is just..... i dont know... just too perfect
    besides if somebody is acting alll perfecto, they need to get a life because they are fooling themselves while at the same time making a fool of themselves.
    its all about the sequence, if u dont make mistakes you dont learn from them- if u dont learn from them how do u expect to get stronger? DUH
    So trying to be perfect means that you dont want to get stronger from the mistakes you make. Technically speakin the person is weak

Newbie SnoReaper is off to a good start SnoReaper's Avatar
    Thanks

If we were all perfect dont u think life would be boring, ASK YOURSELF THAT

SnoReaper
    out

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

yes no one is perfect in any way. Whether your talking about sports, smarts etc. no one is perfect and no one ever will be. But in one case speaking of Jesus(who was the only perfect person to live on earth and who will ever live on earth) he was perfect in a sense of being without sin....thats not bad so yea

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

There's no such thing as perfection. It's merely a word people use to make themselves feel high and mighty. It's one of those words that are seldom used by the average person (in reference to themselves); it's more reserved for pompous, egomaniacal, "God-complex" having a-holes.

Were everyone perfect--or even 50% of the population--we'd have little to no variety in life. I don't know about you, but I like the fact that everyone is unique in thier own way. It adds spice to our dull lives.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    hiya folks^^ lol do you think being perfect is everything? if so plz explain you're reason...
    I used to think of life like that. I'm a perfectionist . . . but after much therapy I realized that I can't be perfect at everything (despite my best attempts).

We should always STRIVE for perfection, as long as we realize that we as humans cannot possibly achieve it.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

there is on one in the world anywhere that is perfect. NO ONE AT ALL. that person think of themself as perfect but in reality are not. its not what you do or what you look like that make you perfect. i say it who you are that make you perfect. being perfect isnt the end of the world. get a life or somthing

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I agree with you Ryoma- world wouldn't be anything good if everyone was oerfect.

But, for me, being perfect means a lot, I always try to be... to some level... But I know I can not be perfect in everything... not at all... I am not perfect in anything, but at least I try and I try hard and I feel proud that I spend my evenings studying and not running around and so on...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

if ur serious enough, yes being perfect is important.
    for me, being perfect is just wanting to be the best.
    of course i have flaws as well but i like to be perfect as i can be because im more admired for that. =]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast