+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: do you think that being perfect is everything?

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: do you think that being perfect is everything?

Perfect is so stupid, if everyone tried to b perfect, in fact if everything is perfect the world would be very boring

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

NO! Perfection is not everything. Its nice every now and then but all the time it would be very boring and predictable. I just hate that.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    NO! Perfection is not everything. Its nice every now and then but all the time it would be very boring and predictable. I just hate that.
    How is something that doesn't exist nice? There's no such thing as perfection. Nothing--I mean absolutely NOTHING--is perfect. Not even God can be perfect. Look how many people are born with genetic defects or mental illnesses.

If perfection exsisted, we wouldn't learn anything, because we wouldn't make mistakes. We'd all be exactly the same and we'd dwell in ignorance, because if we were all perfect, there would be no knowledge to accquire, simply because we wouldn't have the ability (or in this case, flaw) to slip up on occasion. We learn through experience and if we can't make mistakes, we can't experience anything.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I should have said near perfection. But still every now and then it can be a good change from the ordinary, but I wouldn't want it to be the norm.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you mean being perfect in the mundane sense? If so, no. What they present is a false sense of perfection, one that is superficial and transient.

What's everything to me is leading a good life, loving and appreciating everything, not taking anything for granted, gaining an expanded awareness of who I am (self-realization) and of all things that surround me, bringing myself to harmonize with all things, and returning to absolute God consciousness. In that lies true bliss and we all come and return to that state.

That's my opinion anyways.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope, being perfect isn't everthing, you have to live your life either way.
    You don't even need to assume that one is perfect.
    No one was, will or ever be ...
    Yet, perfection can be viewed from one's eyes. So, perfection is all for the show, in fact no one is perfect.
    Other than God.

It's a common myth that in today's society that you have to be perfect in order [to be accepted, or] to survive. However, no mater how hard you try, you cannot achieve perfection.
    Sure a person may look perfect from outside; good looks, charms, talents, brains ... it might discourage you that someone is way beter than you, even though you know that no one is perfect, however they will be seen as "perfect".

In my opinion, however, not being perfect is everything. So you have something to look forward to.

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

well nobody's perfect, so I see nothing wrong with TRYIN to be perfect.But it's a difference when ppl put other ppl down cuz they may act perfect or they feel like they are better than anyone esle.

But honsetly I think if everybody strive to be perfect this world will be a better place.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

no one is perfect and anyone who is trying to be in dumb and is wasitng their time. cause being perfect is different to everyperson. it is an opinion.

and being perfect is not everything i mean if you try to be perfect your going to miss everything else that is truley important.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast