+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: do you think it's wrong to keep secrets from your best friend?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

do you think it's wrong to keep secrets from your best friend?

well i was just wondering that...i don't tell all my secrets to my best friend because some stuff is too personal to tell to some one. but i was wondering does anyone keep secrets form their best friend?
    Last edited by ryomakurosaki; Sep 19, 2007 at 05:47 PM.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: do you think it's wrong to keep secrets from your best friend?

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    well i was just wondering that...i don't tell i my secrets to my best friend because some stuff is too personal to tell to some one. but i was wondering does anyone keep secrets form their best friend?

Well this is a hard one...no it's....simple...

If you trust your best friend really well than I think they'll keep your secret but ya....some personal secrets are personal and if you think that you should keep them to yourself than it's perfectly fine ^-^ and I'm sure if they're really your best friend they'll understand too.

And i don't tell all of my secret too...It's okay...that's what i'll say.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you think it's wrong to keep secrets from your best friend?

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    well i was just wondering that...i don't tell i my secrets to my best friend because some stuff is too personal to tell to some one. but i was wondering does anyone keep secrets form their best friend?
    Some things should be kept between you and God, or you and your parents, or you and your psychiatrist.

I have SO many secrets . . . people are always bothering me to tell them, but keeping them is what's best for me. That doesn't mean you should not tell someone . . . just be careful with whom you share things.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

If this person is truely a friend that you confide in then I would have to say no it isnt good. But then again it also has to do with the situation. If it has to do with guys it may be different. This really depends but generally I would have to say no.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie shippolovr1 is off to a good start shippolovr1's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its horribly worng to tell friends everything because there is no guarantee that they'll be your friend tomorrow so its perfectly fair to keep secrets.

*New Shadow Thanks Ihauntforlust For the Creation*

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

Secret is a secret. The whole reason of keeping them is for your own justification of peace of mind. Holding on to something that could completly change their thought cycle of your personality could scare them away...least in my case...well maybe. I usually try to keep barriers between worlds that are different. Nor do they even ask that much.

Though I usually don't say something because I'm lazy.

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Something is only a secret if you want it to be. If you just say it as normal info than nobody would be the wiser. But if you make it out to be something big then it becomes a secret. Besides some secrets are not good to keep inside you. But it is all up to each person to decide if they want to tell or not. But if it's a true friend then you would have no fear of anything and would want to share. But like I said before it is all up to each person. This is just one person's opinion.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I keep secrets from everyone. They're things I don't feel like telling people simply because they are matters only I want to know. And quite frankly, I love keeping things from people. Perfectly fine with it. I've never told any one person everything about me.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast