+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: do you think it's wrong to keep secrets from your best friend?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you think it's wrong to keep secrets from your best friend?

Its all personal preference i say.Some things you should not have to tell your best friends about.They should be able to trust you and you trust them as well.Plus if it is to personal it should not have to be told to any one.But then again some thing are best let out rather them holding them in.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: do you think it's wrong to keep secrets from your best friend?

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    well i was just wondering that...i don't tell all my secrets to my best friend because some stuff is too personal to tell to some one. but i was wondering does anyone keep secrets form their best friend?
    i think it depends on the secret, if it involves your friend i.e. cheating w/ thier other half or catching thier other half cheating then tell them (of course it's a matter of personal honor). however if u murdered 15 people in your basement of course u don't tell! some things are way 2 personal 2 tell anyone. JUST MY P.O.V.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

who doesn't i mean most people dont cause they feel its irrelevant or that they dont need to know or some one else told you not to tell

Do to others as you see fit

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

the way i see it, personal secrets about urself.... do what u please with them. its ur own choice to let someone know more about yourself, and ur the only person how can make a secret about urself anyway... and in all honesty u will never be able to tell someone everything about urself, its just the plain and simple.

though when it comes to secrets about others.... different story entirely, but we don't need to go down that road now do we?.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

its all depends on the secert, if someone else ask you keep the secert that is about your friend, would you keep it or tell not knowing where it might end up good or bad

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

no i don't.i mean noone knows all my secrets,not even my closest friends .

you don't have the obligation to tell your best friend all your secrets but if you trust you best friend you can tell him/her as long as you think he/she could help you,will understand and won't tell everyone else your secret.
    in the end is your choice who you'll tell your secrets and who you won't tell.

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well i'd say it depends on how personal the secret is if it's family matters that you want to keep to yourself it dosen't mean you have to tell your friend and it dosen't really matter but me... I would tell my best friend vertually anything unless of course it was family.

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, it is fine to keep secrets from your bestfriend as long as it will not harm your present relationship. And, if your bestfriend is true, he/she would understand that there are some things that you need to keep for yourself *respect for privacy*. In addition, a person is not obliged to tell all his/her secrets to his/her bestfriend. It is ok to trust, but don't give it all...

It is true that every person changes in every time... so it's better to keep some secrets that might harm you when your relationship would come into an end.
    Last edited by raja_psyche; Sep 23, 2007 at 05:48 PM.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast