+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: do you think it's wrong to keep secrets from your best friend?

Newbie malrip is off to a good start malrip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you think it's wrong to keep secrets from your best friend?

hi!, hey it'll always depend on what are you keeping, personaly I do not tell everything, only if I have a problem and I need help from a really close friend, it's not wrong to keep secrets from your friends, that's a choice.. they do not demand for you to tell 'em, unless there are moral issues among what is the secret and your friends of course. you don't want to hide something that's crucial to your friendship!-- take care!
    MALR|P

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    well i was just wondering that...i don't tell all my secrets to my best friend because some stuff is too personal to tell to some one. but i was wondering does anyone keep secrets form their best friend?
    a very good question .. i believe there's things that not a best friend nor even a family member can know about ,not because they're not trusted to you or anything like that but because there's always those ideas that only thought in one's self ... and everyone in this world is like that ... that's what i think *went to rate this thread 5*
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

only if its to keep them from getting hurt. otherwise best friends should share secrets that the purpose of having a best freind in the first place.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

like i have kept a few wicth has nothing to do with them about my past but they didnt need to know about that .... and like i keep some things but most is shred with them ^^

Newbie Onlyafoolseeksitsdestiney is off to a good start Onlyafoolseeksitsdestiney's Avatar
    I live in a house in the middle of ohio.. i dont realla wanna give u my adress......................
    Thanks

FONT="Tahoma"]I dont think its wrong. I mean its your buisness why does someone else need to know it. I keep things from my best friend because some stuff is to embarsseing and to personal to tell anyone, sometimes even your own family. So . I think nothing wrong of it.[/FONT]
    Every-one lives in a world of Darkness, You just have to find the light to light it up.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

It all depends on what the secret that is being keep. If you just got fired then thats your problem. If your pregant then you mite want to tell.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

in a way, yes, in a way no. if it's something REALLY bad u should tell them, if u keep that stuff stuck inside u, you'll turn out like sasuke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4