Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do you think online dating sites are a good thing or a bad thing?

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Re: Do you think online dating sites are a good thing or a bad thing?

I don't do online dating sites. I met Rushil, the one i'm dating, here on AO and we are in love. Granted having online relationships come with risks and doubts but you know.. in my opinion you get to know the person better. Your not judging on how they look or whatever, your going by they're personality and that's what matters. Or at least that's what should matter. Sure we have our issues, all couples do.. I'm not saying online dating is better but i'm not saying it's worse either.... Dating, online or not, has it's pro's and con's... So, it's up to you to decide, i can't nor will i make that decision for you...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Ummm... Online dating sites... I'm in one... But I never go there... I just thought it would be interesting to meet new people... I would never search a real date there. Yes, because of all the frauds happening in these places etc... and ussually there are only desparate people (and they always bring me down in the meaning- make me depressed) or just people who need a bit more of cyber (or real) sex... And that is just sick!

I think they are quite ok as long as people understand what risk they are taking up and so on... It's ok if people use these sites- if they know all the risks etc. If you are using one of such sites, you are going there on your own risk...
    really ^^ that's cool ^^ i can understand if you're going to join to make new friends ^^ I totally agree some people are very gross about having cyber(or real) sex. that's not finding a soul mate that's just finding a very..disgusting time to do something bad.
    many people are binded by trying to find their love they are not concered about the risks.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I see some issues with online dating sites. It is cool to go on and meet new people, because we all need our separate group of friends. Me personally like to keep friends in the real world separate from the cyber world. Once it gets to the point of leaving the keyboard and meeting the person in real life it is a little weird. I have some issues with the whole idea, but thats just me.

The good thing about those sites is that it gives a wider variety of possible partners. Sometimes it is hard to meet your special someone in your area, so you need to broaden the search. Thats where the online dating sites come in. I would never join one, for the reason I said before, I like to keep real life and cyber life separated. But for someone who sees no problem with it then I say online dating sites are OK for you.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its a bad thing because I wouldn't just hook up with anybody off the internet. Some girls might be looking for hot guys,but its really dirty old men lol. People say anything on the internet. I like someone right now. And I know him. Looking on the internet for a guy is too desparate. Only losers do that.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I think its a bad thing because I wouldn't just hook up with anybody off the internet. Some girls might be looking for hot guys,but its really dirty old men lol. People say anything on the internet. I like someone right now. And I know him. Looking on the internet for a guy is too desparate. Only losers do that.
    well we will not call them LOSERS we will call them..loveless ^^" I agree with you when girls are only looking for this Hot guy and find some old man umm "perverts" i think if you're looking for love look around you. I believe that the person you're looking for is the person you never supect. Like you're best friend or something. But it's always not the case but seriously say look around you. Not on the internet ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Newbie WildEast is off to a good start WildEast's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really. i dont think it is a good idea . it is always easy to fake things and pretend online.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Super old thread, closing.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3