Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think you want to get married?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think you want to get married?

I wanna get married, but I'm not ready yet of course. I won't worry about that till I'm out of college and am kinda set.

Oh, and those of you who think marriage will keep you from your life goals, maybe you should be careful that your life goals don't keep you from your life.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

Abu Dhabi (Dec 30, 2009), Mr. K (Jan 02, 2010)

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

okay, im not sure if this is for guys or not, ive so far only read on female reply and it makes me kinda sad that guys dont wanna settle down, and materialistic, money grubbing sorta way for women.
    theres plenty of good reasons to get married. NO marriage does not tie you down in any way, other than if you want to go out more and explore the dating world. or you picked someone whos psyhco on the inside. which is why if you get married, do it with someone you like, not love, love developes over time. Its a big step especially when you move in together, people change when that happens.

Second im married, im young, and glad to be married. We didnt spend alot of money on the whole marriage scene which im glad for, we just did a courthouse wedding, nice clothes, friends to witness, and we only payed around 150$. when we get more were doing only a family and friends small wedding, still not alot of money.

neither i or my husband are tied down in any way. We both work, clothes are fine, being around the oppisite sex is annoying to each other, but not a big factor. He helps me when i need help and vise versa. We both want children, our goals around the same point, beliefs are the same. Yes we fight, but we fight for good reasons and make up in the end. Though we come from different cultures, were getting along well and working things out. I love being married and knowing any children we have, their parent will be there, and together to take care of them. Thats most important to both of us.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that someday I will be married to a special woman, it's just what I've believed for the longest time that there is in fact someone out there for me. I believe that there can be someone for everyone if they truly want to be. Right now? Of course not. I'm too young and have college ahead of me, but maybe in the future. Who knows, only time will tell.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Kirei is off to a good start Kirei's Avatar
    Thanks

I have mixed feelings about marriage. Right now I feel like I'm with a very good person but I would be happy if he was just my boyfriend for the rest of my life. Marriage is just one of those things, either you get married or you don't. If I don't get married to the one I'm with, it doesn't mean I don't love them. I almost feel like marriage is a bit overrated and most have been ending in divorce. It's just sad to see people marrying for the wrong reasons or getting arranged marriages (that's how my parents are and they are miserable/ strongly dislike one another)
    "A soul needs a purpose to live..." -Gaara

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

OH Gezz man, well I don't think I be married in my life time yet, but frankly speaking I couldn't careless what some one women thinks of me or not, I am what I am , I don't what christ has in mind for me. most christains think the reason I'm not married yet because I have no fear of god in me.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't plan on marrying. Might change one day, but not now or anytime soon. I haven't met a woman I can trust in the first place. She'd have to be a very understanding type, and they are rarer than a Black Lotus (M:TG card).

Even if the first condition was met, I still would be leery about marriage. I watched my Mom's marriage to my lil brother's dad go to hell within the span of 10 years. Though technically they're still married, but for all spirits and purposes, are divorced. It's gotten very ugly from time to time.

Though,for all the marriages I've seen go to hell, I've seen some that have worked through the years. Like my Aunt Jeannie and her old man, and my Uncle Johnny n his missus. They've each have had their trials and tribulations, yet stay together as if they used some form o super epoxy or something.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes, but i don't know exactly when. . . i just question of time. Is part of my living future, have a wife, my own house and my child, 2 or 3 maybe. .. i don't know why, a lot of friends an family tells me i'm insane for this but. . . what the hell! Is my life, is my choice. . . xD xD

A lot of people says no to get married for fear, for economical threads, because they love the "freedom" or a rare combination of a lot of another things.. . but, when they found "the other half" well. . ..the history changes jeje.

I repeat, is just question of time.
    "Knowledge is power"

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the number reason why some people don't want to get married is because wedding cost is Sky high and they don't don't know that person well enough..

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast