Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think you want to get married?

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think you want to get married?

I never planned on getting married at all since I liked being single but that was before I met my current boyfriend. Now I can see myself getting married someday when we are both ready.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    OH Gezz man, well I don't think I be married in my life time yet, but frankly speaking I couldn't careless what some one women thinks of me or not, I am what I am , I don't what christ has in mind for me. most christains think the reason I'm not married yet because I have no fear of god in me.
    Same here. (No fear in god) Hmm marrying. I almost got married but things don't go as we want, so no dice. And even now I am still wondering what the heck was I thinking of almost getting marrierd.But anyways, I understand how some people want to get marry to the person that they love and feel that they want to spend their rest of life togther which is great they just got to remebered that they can't alway have their way and comprose is a must to avoid figths and the last one pick ur fights wisly,

but I belive there are some people counting myself that we perfer to be single/alone. My reason is because ever since I was little I known two things one was I wanted to make the military my life and I don't want to get marry ever.
    Perfection is dull

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

The thought of being married was never a priority in my life. Work, school, and growing up were sort of first on the list.

I'm married. ^.^ My husband and I have a wonderful life together. We got to know each other for a long while before we got hitched. We don't tie each other down. We are codependent... We support each other. Lots of love, of course. ^.^ Being married isn't hard, but you need to really be ready to make that leap. Make sure you and your potential spouse are compatible!

My husband and I get cranky sometimes, and have alone time when need be. But we don't "fight" over anything major. There's no need to. We look at our marriage as a haven away from the rest of the world. I get so tired from work and dealing with rude, selfish, arrogant people alll day. When I get home, I make dinner and relax... I see my hubby and all is well. He takes care of me, I take care of him.

I think it's smart to "not see yourself" getting married. Focus on life, your life - On being young and doing what you want. Do that whole, you know, "finding yourself" thing first. Have fun! You never really know when you will meet that person you will want to really want to spend the rest of your life with. ^.^

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

I vowed on never getting married,dating,having sex,or hitting on anyone ever.

I really hate the thought of being chained down in life and trying so hard to get someone to notice me or to go out with me.Marriage is something i really don't wanna be apart of mainly because i dont believe that love is real, and i don't want some woman telling me what to do all the time.

I see it all the time on the george Lopez show and scrubs.

George and turk's wives boss them around and are always right just cause their women. That pisses me off.

I have a hell of a lot of other reasons but since iam lazy and got to look up some Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days action replay codes ill leave it at that.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Marriage is really a pantnership , not owner ship,
    yet these sports jocks boss thier women around and yell at them like Go fitch me a beer! or Fix me something to eat ! and me and my buds are hungry serve us! well I got very rude awaking call for those guys. marriage is 50/50 and if any one thinks marriage is ownership and enslavement you be spending your life in prison.

Newbie itchigo is off to a good start itchigo's Avatar
    Thanks

i am 15 and i kinder think that being married is great alll the relationships i have been in were awesome but you see what i noticed is all the people said they don't want to get married had some weak excuse maybe you just scared the person will distract from the things you want to do but it is not so my ex use to watch anime and evan at times get angry i watch it to much but thats life

i think marrage is compramise.... it is to make decesions so not only you are happy so that the other person is happy as well.... and i know i am young but thats what i believe and i know i want to get married
    peace

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Marriage is really a pantnership , not owner ship,
    yet these sports jocks boss thier women around and yell at them like Go fitch me a beer! or Fix me something to eat ! and me and my buds are hungry serve us! well I got very rude awaking call for those guys. marriage is 50/50 and if any one thinks marriage is ownership and enslavement you be spending your life in prison.

Its ownership man thats mainly why i don't want to be apart of it, but your right many relationships the man is the boss and the woman is the slave which also wrong.Besides girls only notice good looking guys and could care less about someone like me so its its better for me to stay out of it.

Any relationship has one partner being more in control than the other its never 50/50,though its should be.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

F.Y.I the men who are good looking are nothing but phonies. and they are very cruel to women. if women wants these macho sexy men they better know there be a burning bed.
    being single this long don't bother me, but if I ever do get married I don't want to be controling. but I think it's wise to tell your love that cheating has it's dangers
    like aids and hiv and sexual transmitted heebeegeees.
    a word of advice to who are married
    if your wife or husband or even B/F and G/Fs are having a affiar don't take them back! SEND THEM OFF because they might be Contaminated with sexual transmitted heebeegeees

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast