Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Do you think you're spoiled?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think you're spoiled?

awww thanks tifa (page 2)
    im soiled alot ^__~ tho i love the attention lol ^__^~*

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

sometimes im spoiled and sometimes im not
    does that count? XD

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I do believe I am a spoiled person, and I do not think this is due to how my parents pamper me like a baby; the behavior stems from the nature of my very self.

I think a lot of people are spoiled to some extent, although some do not realize it or simply deny it. There is a human instinct of self-ness in all of us, some cases where we can't stand but have it our way like with food or with certain habits and hobbies that may even involve other people. Although the meter isn't always high, I think it's still there.

As for me, I know I'm spoiled *scratches head* I try hard not to be, but sometimes, I'd just realize it after having done something that reflects the attitude. I do notice that at times, I have a want for attention to myself, which I am very ashamed of...

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think I'm pretty spoiled compared to most people. I have a great computer, a PS2, a gamecube, lots of great stuff, I should be more thankful for what I have.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think im spolied but i do know a lot of ppl who are, these ppl are always asking for the newest thing out, they want the best food, clothes and they think that they are better than the ppl around them. Being spolied is usually the result of bad parenting

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i hope i'm not reviving this thread..

anyway.. do i think i am spoiled well... honestly... i don't really know. cause lets see if u look at my sis (she extorted alot of money out of my parents) she kinda got most of the things she wanted. then we look at my bro which gets all hand-me-downs, which are pretty good like tv's, comps and so on. the stuff i never had when i was his age.

but right now... hmm lets see, i think i got life pretty darn sweet. i got the most comfortable room in the house with all the trimmings and so on. but did i ask for this? no (kinda got forces onto me early on, cause of my sis lol). and did i ask for air con? no. but i'm definately not complaining lol, its goood. so do i think i'm spoiled, well my attitude says no, but my possesions say yes. i wonder how that works out?.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I'm materially spoiled (in fact somtimes I think my family goes out their way to not get things I ask for that I'm really into >>;; )... I didn't ask for a whole lot when I was younger and nor do I now. It's true, I did get a little more than my sister (who did get a little more than my brother) but that's because as the years went by my mum got more and more financially stable. And that little extra wasn't enough for my older siblings to complain about.

My mum is very firm when she says 'no', and believes more in rewarding you when you do something for it, rather than just 'give for the heck of it'. She doesn't like begging and whining anyway, so those techniques would never work and actually do the opposite effect ^_^0 I do understand where she comes from with that and I think I'll probably be the same way with my children. I just can't imagine being a parent like those on 'My Super Sweet Sixteen' (0_0!)

But no, I suppose if I have to say I'm spoiled with something, I say it's my mum's trust. Of all the things my older siblings have gone on about to my mother is that she trusts me and let me do more things than she ever let them do ^^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Banned 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Do you think you're spoiled?

umm...no...cause even though im an only child i have to work hard on my studies to get what i want...and sometimes i get them on birthdays and christmas...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4