+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do You Walk A Narrow Path ?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Do You Walk A Narrow Path ?

Do you walk a narrow path ?
    How wide a path you walk in life and how narrow is your path that you walk,and do you stray off your path and get in to trouble ?
    I walk a very very narrow path in life just to stay away from trouble...

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Do You Walk A Narrow Path ?

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    How wide a path you walk in life and how narrow is your path that you walk,and do you stray off your path and get in to trouble ?
    *smirking* Yeah, that definitely suits you, mah dear Manga artist. (:
    My path ... Good question. The problem which bothers me at the moment is that I yet have not found the path that suits me. There are some options but to be honest, I do not have the guts to really choose one and walk it to the end. There are so many things to think of, to consider that I just can't bring myself to start walking one. So I'm on a 'blind intersection' if you put it that way. I hope I'll soon find the path which I want to follow, although I know that just hoping for it won't bring me anywhere. Life is short, isn't it? ):
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

My life path has been a long, winding path with many twists and turns. I like to see it as wide as I want it to be. For the past five years though, there's been this intersection that I keep on returning to.

I want to finally get somewhere away from that intersection this year, so I can actually go somewhere.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Define a "narrow/wide path". There's too many flaws in that question. If you're thinkin' of the term "on straight-and-narrow," then you probably shouldn't be on the computer, cuz it's a "devil box". *I know it's a bad joke*.

But if you mean the choices we make in life, or the routes we take in life that ultimately decide our outcome then my path isn't so narrow.

I'm one to believe that you can always broaden your horizon and still stay out of trouble. The path I walk is wide and has plenty of room for whoever that decides to join me on my journey through life.

A path so full of choices and opportunities that haven't been seen or made. The path with endless possibility; a path that leads you to realize that you have as much potential for sucess as the next guy. I've walked many routes in life and yeah, I've gotten in to trouble a few times, but pepole learn from mistakes and I finally got directions back on the 'right path'.

It's not about how narrow your path is, but how you remove the obstacles blocking your way and how you deal with 'bandits' on the path after your good energy. I have faith in my actions and wisdom in my merits and as long as I continue to do what I think is right, my path can be as wide as it wants to be. Life is boring if you walk down the same narrow path with no real perspective to the world that surrounds it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Lestat Uchiha (Jan 28, 2009), Scourge (Jan 28, 2009)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

To my extent of knowledge I think my path is wide because i been constantly getting in trouble but now looking up to this point my path is getting narrower.
    My wide path was years ago and would never end, that is the funny part i tell my folks that i will stop doing bad deeds and i end up doing 'em.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Narrow Path > Keeping away from trouble and causing any trouble and not going out of your to start something,

Wide path> going out your way causing trouble and getting the cops on your tail,
    shop lifting, stray off the path of rightousness disobeying laws and god's rules of thumb.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Woah... Nice def of Wide path and narrow path...? lulz

gah~ I can't pick...

Maybe in the middle? lulz

I'm sorta the rule breaker and sorta a peace maker. I love breaking rules, but I know when to stop especially when it's worse... but I'm mostly in the narrow path... I try not to get in trouble when not needed.

Newbie Lestat Uchiha is off to a good start Lestat Uchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course not! Narrow paths aren't any fun!!!
    only i don't know when too stop, and i get mad a little too easy.
    Mushroom Cloud Laying MotherFudger

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men...Ezekiel 25:17

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast