+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to get married?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you want to get married?

^o^ simple question/answer this time guys!

so... would y'all like to get married? do you know who you'd like to marry? what age?

^_^ i know i'm marrying Soshi... i've known it ever since i met him, but i think i'm more strengthend in that idea now then i was before, that's what happends after three years of hell, ya know?

i'm not sure when or how old we'll be, i just know i'd want it to be as soon as possible. ever since i was a kid, i wanted to get married young. when you know who you love, i don't think you should wait a long time after the proposal... ^_^ but that's just me! Soshi agrees with me, even though he's not so gung-ho to get married as i am. he knows what we are, he doesn't need a slip of paper to tell him what he already know...

^_^ but he's willing and trying to get us married though... cuz he knows it's important to me...

so what about you guys?

and please... let's keep this nice okay?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you want to get married?

Yes I do want to get married.
    I have been talking to my bf and we plan on getting married maybe in the middle of college or somehing like that. But we just want it to be after high school.lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I want to get married. Not until after college sometime. As for who, I do not know.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Keyblade is off to a good start Keyblade's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to get married to my girlfriend someday...but we've both been extremely busy and haven't been able to talk to each other much. It sucks, and that makes me depressed about almost everyday

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I want to get married, it could be soon that things might progress but I suppose it depends on how my trip goes.

as for the age I want to get married. I don't think is that important. To me its more about how stable the relationship is and that we are both fully ready.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie MiliardoP is off to a good start
    Thanks

yep i want to get married , have two kids first a boy, then a girl. haha iam moving to Japan so it may be hard since i hear that they are very shy n stuff w'ell see ;3

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

My pinoy brothers have decided to actual accomplish something with their lives before they get married. I have a few questions:

1. Have you finished school and started a successful career?

2. Do you have your own place so you won't feel cramped in?

3. Do you live with him/her now so you'll know what living with him/her will be like?

4. How old are you?

Love has nothing to do with having a successful marriage.
    Last edited by gren; Jun 21, 2007 at 07:14 PM. Reason: To make post more general

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's keep all posts to the general topic of marriage and not personal relationships. Save that crap for blogs and PMs.
    Last edited by gren; Jun 21, 2007 at 07:14 PM.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast