+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to get married?

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do you want to get married?

No thanks!!!!! That word don't appears on my future. Think about in marriage, mmm, maybe is because you have someone. But i'm very fine alone, live for me and only for me. At this moment have a lot of friends, don't need anymore. That word make me feel sick!
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie lawnboy978 is off to a good start lawnboy978's Avatar
    Thanks

i definitely want to get married. probably after college sometime so ill be around 24 or 25.
    <~"Turn on, Tune in, Drop out."~>

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I definitely do want to get married. I've always been somewhat a romantic, so to speak, and marriage is something most romantics dream of anyway. To whom? I don't know. I've been in several relationships over the past couple of years, all of which were pretty good, but for some reason or other didn't last (maybe I was just too young)... but I can honestly say that at the time of each relationship I did envision some kind of long-term thing with each partner.

What age? Before I hit 26. Maybe it's an Asian thing, I don't know. You know how traditional Japanese mothers say things like, "If you don't get married before 25, you'll never get married at all!" (this was in Psychometrer Eiji too xD) And I will SO get Marc Jacobs to design my gown.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I do intend on getting my married. The person I intend on getting married to is my current boyfriend named David. He such a sweetheart..I love him to death ^-^. As for the date I am a bit too young right now but I would like to wait until I get out of college or am at least am through my second year. Age, around in my twenties.
    Dear Dinah...

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Before I got married it seemed like I would date anyone for a chance to get married. I know very pitiful and I have hurt a lot of people over it. Though you know I never really took the engagement as I would thought I would never really meet the person. Then my husband proved me wrong and actually came down to Florida to see me and the next day we got married. I became an army wife. I never knew it would be so hard to have someone close to you like we are over in Iraq.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'd like to get married and have a family. Someday. Not anytime soon, though. I want to live my life and do what I love.. then the marriage can come in. Although I don't think it'd be the worst thing in the world NOT to get married. I want to make it big in life. I have goals. And marriage will only slow things down and complicate things. NO thank you.

And even if I really did want to get married. I don't think any man would put up with me. I am a very difficult person.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

if i'm goin to get married i would only do it once ever. it just seems like 2 much hassle to me really, and expensive, and annoying to say the least.

and i definately don't want to get married any time soon. i got so much to do before i get tied down and get the life sucked out of me. so before then i must say keep those straws away from me.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree dude101 if you get married you should only do this once! When I married my husband right after we said I do I told him that if he ever grew to not love me he better smile and pretend. Though he said the very same thing. Marriage is something that should be something special and should be held to standers and to the vows you exchange.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast