+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to get married?

Newbie Sango-chan_13 may be famous one day Sango-chan_13 may be famous one day Sango-chan_13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you want to get married?

I would like to..but at a reasonable age o.o Don't really know to who, but im sure ill find that guy sooner or later x3 and hopefully hes not afraid of commitment o.o
    Sig removed as too big. Please see http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?faq=aorules#faq_faqsignatures.

- a maximum size of 500 (width) x 115 (height) pixels please.

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't want to when I was younger, but now I want to. It's more about finding that right person.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Well first let me found the good person then ...i will answer yes ...
    and finsh my college study...

Foolish beating

Newbie Silentbeautie90 is off to a good start Silentbeautie90's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmmm I'm anit MArriage. Like i Think it's more important to Be done living your life to the fullest. Get your self In Places then Going out and Fool around with one person and get married and start a family. This make me gag thinking about that. Like Most of the Time The person you think you wanna marry Might be an Ass After a couple of years after marrage. Like he/she might get over you and might plan your death with a hitman, or he/she is proably a killer and decided to make you his frist victum...Hmmm I think I'm over doing this. Well Being with someone you like/love is cool and you want to marry them (X_X) but like make it last more then just the normal 4 years expecally when ur younge i mean Divorce rate in American is HIGH!!! like hell i should be a divorce lawyer and GET RICH that how High it is in America an Most if from younge people...So yea Watch out. But I won't get married and i would stay away from that subject with my bf hell he knows by now. >=)

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

not really id rather just be together so if we ever got tired of one an other we can just go our own ways

Do to others as you see fit

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    not really id rather just be together so if we ever got tired of one an other we can just go our own ways
    Yeah, marriage is more of a financial thing. You don't have to get married to love someone and stay faithful to them. All marriage does is add tricky paperwork and a seal of approval to your union. Why not just be together?

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Marriage is such a permant thing... I really hadn't put much thought into it considering I'm only 18, but yes someday I hope to get married. But only once But first I want to take care of my future plans before I think much more into it.

As for why get married, for some people it is a religious thing (like myself). Others may just want to get married to show and prove their love for one another. It all depends on the person ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    Yeah, marriage is more of a financial thing. You don't have to get married to love someone and stay faithful to them. All marriage does is add tricky paperwork and a seal of approval to your union. Why not just be together?
    yea what he said cause it sounds better then what i said

Do to others as you see fit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast