+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Want Magical Powers?

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Do You Want Magical Powers?

Okay, well the title is pretty self-explanitory. Would you like magical powers? Why or why not? Aloso, if you picked yes, what would it be? What would use it for? For me, it would be a definate yes because it would be totally awsome to have one! Also, I'd have to pick invisability because I've always dreamed of being invisable! I would use it so I could scare people and sneak candy out of a store and not get caught! ^^

Many thanks to ryomakurosaki for the great idea of this thread (and the title)! =^^=

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do You Want Magical Powers?

yea i have always wanted to fly,
    and its mostly cause like being able to fly you could go anywhere without having to have a car or pay for the gas and stuff.
    so yea.
    oh and pluss i would be free to roam the skies with the birds, yea lots of fun i say. ^^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

hm..heck yeah i would love to hav magical powers! One of them is definetly flying! Another is speed, i would want to do things fast so i hav spare time I also want to move things w/ my mind
    Temari is so Cool

Newbie 4n0th1n9 is off to a good start 4n0th1n9's Avatar
    Thanks

If you had them, would you then be happy?

Because if you did then such wishes "to have them" would come to mind, take up your thoughts, and make you wish, and dream how amazing that could be!
    So in to think about a "what if?" I think is much more pleasing, to expand your imagination, then to limit it to the power you wish to have, and have it be further limited by the real life world.

So that's why I would say "no"!

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I Would Love To Have The Power Of Invisibility Cause Then U Can Sneak Into Concerts And Into Movies That U Are Not Old Enough To Get Into

Newbie 4n0th1n9 is off to a good start 4n0th1n9's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jessicacheers View Post
    Yes I Would Love To Have The Power Of Invisibility Cause Then U Can Sneak Into Concerts And Into Movies That U Are Not Old Enough To Get Into
    That is so not a Christian thing to do lol!

But an interesting power, I don't think it would all that you would use it for?
    Also would the ability to phase through solid objects come with it?
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5449/navicopyjpg1hj6.jpg

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

*Spoiler: I unintentionally hit some major points in my book in here... if you read this forget it before you read... or don't I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm not that great an author so it's not like I'm taking anything great away from you.*

Technically magic extend beyond the mere abilities to deal with trifle difficulties, and it's also only limited to what people can think of. That is to say magic is a term we use to explain the inexplicable to allow our imaginations to take some hold in our so called "REAL" lives... the ability to dream is great the ability to bring those dreams to reality is even better.

If it's not obvious my power would be realization... not too overpowering especially for a person like myself who is capable of thinking the worst as well as the best... it'd be a cool power but don't you think it'd be eventually maddening?

... and join my rebellion against time.

Newbie kirafreedom is off to a good start kirafreedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, having magical powers would be awesome. And with great power, comes great responsibility, lol
    Me personally, i know it's gonna sound weird, but I would probably want a healing power because then i could fight with my bare fists like always, and also if me or one of my friends would get hurt, then i could help them out. It is also a counter to my greatest fear, "That all my friends will be killed and there isn't anythign I can do to prevent it" because i would be of more help^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast