+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do You Want Magical Powers?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do You Want Magical Powers?

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Would you like magical powers?
    Well duh! Who wouldn't LOL! ^^

So yes of course I would. ^^

And what would be??
    Well to grant wishes even mine myself if that was possible. ^^

What would I use it for?
    Well I would kinda be like a genie in a way but give more than three wishes this time. So basically I would use this power to grant wishes which are needed more for that person and try to help the person. So ya. ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie sol45 is off to a good start sol45's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, well the title is pretty self-explanitory. Would you like magical powers? Why or why not? Aloso, if you picked yes, what would it be? What would use it for? For me, it would be a definate yes because it would be totally awsome to have one! Also, I'd have to pick invisability because I've always dreamed of being invisable! I would use it so I could scare people and sneak candy out of a store and not get caught! ^^

Many thanks to ryomakurosaki for the great idea of this thread (and the title)! =^^=
    Thats kinda weird. but... I say yes too. allthough I would rather have the abilty to start fires with my mind I would use it to end boring conversations by starting the persons pants on fire.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Who woulden't. My magical power would be ice, very cold ice. even colder than liquid nitrogen. Hey to hot in summer ice of course. ice rink, snowing.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie TeenageTragity is off to a good start TeenageTragity's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i wud like to have magical powers that allows me to use all magical powers..

that wud be AWESOME!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Magical sounds so girly. LOL.

Can we say super powers instead? J/K. I'd love to have some sort of special power or ability. I started a thread pretty similar to this a few months back asking if you had super powers, which would you choose and why. Lots of ideas were passed around, but I still stuck with my choice of super speed. I think I said one other ability, but I don't remember.

I'd love to have super speed. To be able to run faster than the speed of sound would be awesome! I'd never be late for work again.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

My SUPER AMAZING POWER OF AWESOMENES would have to be the one that no one has probably even thought of and that puts a smile on my face. <- See, I am smiling. Any way I wish I had the power to make peoples dreams come true, but also make their worst nightmares as well. Not to mention to suck them into my own world which is very very very dark. My own kingdom of Hell created by my own mind and are populated by biomechanical creaturs ( like my drawings as seen in the art gallery here in AO) and where they will iventuly lose their mind and soul as they are over powered by fear and terror an any physicle pain and damage becomes real. So if they cut them selves or are hurt, it becomes real. And I can project my creaturs into reality.
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

But for the most part I would use it for good, to bring joy and happyness to those who have lost it by making it come true or at least be able for others to live their fanticies and dreams but only use the nightmare part of my power to protect others... And to summen my biomechanicel mosters to do my house work.

I will call this power Mental Projection.
    Last edited by Scourge; Feb 05, 2008 at 09:05 AM.

Newbie 4n0th1n9 is off to a good start 4n0th1n9's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Magical sounds so girly. LOL.

Can we say super powers instead? J/K. I'd love to have some sort of special power or ability. I started a thread pretty similar to this a few months back asking if you had super powers, which would you choose and why. Lots of ideas were passed around, but I still stuck with my choice of super speed. I think I said one other ability, but I don't remember.

I'd love to have super speed. To be able to run faster than the speed of sound would be awesome! I'd never be late for work again.
    Wow I can't resist but to say to have super speed isn't always good, or enough to satisfy (well you fill in the rest here)!

Some may agree that super speed be it a great power, but then take into effect the real world physics, and the consequences for that speed would be immense.

If in all a super power that people wished for, I would like to see an original one, because all of these are, and were influenced by other sources, be it; anime, cartoons, comics, books, television, and more.

Having a magical power would indeed be interesting.
    But what Kind of a magical power are we talking about?
    In order to use magic do we have to perform incantations? Do we have to do rituals?
    Is it some sort of a cult magic?
    A person enhance ability magic?
    Spellbook?
    This term; "magic powers" can have thousands of definitions, and I would like to find out what the thread started meant by the magical powers, as to what extent, and limit.

Because be it that we need to recite certain incantations, I think not everyone can do that.
    But be it super powers, o wow there's a long list to pick from, and create from your own imagination.

So please clarify the statement!
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5449/navicopyjpg1hj6.jpg

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Okay, well the title is pretty self-explanitory. Would you like magical powers? Why or why not? Aloso, if you picked yes, what would it be? What would use it for? For me, it would be a definate yes because it would be totally awsome to have one! Also, I'd have to pick invisability because I've always dreamed of being invisable! I would use it so I could scare people and sneak candy out of a store and not get caught! ^^

Many thanks to ryomakurosaki for the great idea of this thread (and the title)! =^^=
    Super powers basically? Flying Infinet strength and any other mindblowing powers it would be great, but "WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBLITY" and you will be classed as a freak show...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast