+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do You Want Magical Powers?

Newbie tsukikawa13 is off to a good start tsukikawa13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do You Want Magical Powers?

What magical powers would i like to have lets see here hmmm
    I would probably would like to have the magical power to blend into or control the shadows that would be fun since i will be able to hide in the shadows it self

Newbie n3r1ss4 is off to a good start n3r1ss4's Avatar
    Thanks

i want to be traveler time.. because i really want to travel around the world.. hahahaha.. it's really nice power.

Newbie Raven is off to a good start Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I would love to have a magical power.... What would it be..... I would have to pick teleaportation that way i can just blink both my self and my friends anywere we want ..... humm yha (day dreaming about laying on a beach far far away)

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Who wouldn't want magical powers? Umm... I want to be able to control a person's mind and to be able to fly too.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I would like magical powers, I don't see how they might do harm (as loing as I don't use them while I don't know how to... that could get me in problems...). I really don't think that I will be put in a lab and done experiments with if someone finds out that I do have magical powers... it's just a way for movie and book writers to make the movie or book more interesting...

I think that magical powers could really help me in life. I would especially like to be able to heal... I wished that for one period of life so damn much.. I would be able to help people... Of course if I start healing everyone, with people staning in lines, we would get overpopullation, so better leave that one as a secret

I already am trying to predict and things... so yeah.. I would really, really like to have a magical power, but I think I'll survive without it too (I'll have to )

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie irishvenom08 is off to a good start irishvenom08's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Do You Want Magical Powers?

I would say yes. I would want a few abilities. I would want the abiltity to read the thoughts of others so I could determine those of truth and those of lies. also to determine the true intentions of people. I would also love the ability of invisability. it would be nice to go places that I would normally not be allowed just to see why. I would also enjoy the ability of flight so I could go to the places of the world I have always dreamed of without getting robbed by the airlines. The ability of super strength so I could always be of help to others in need and Lastly the ability of immortality to watch te world around me as it changes. Hey i guess I really have i good imagination. But if I had to chosse one..............I would have to say invisibility. just think of what you could do or accoplish with that. The options are endless. PLus it would be fun to just pop in and out as you pleased to get aweay from people you dont want to deal with. lol
    -Rich-
    Irish_Venom08
    Honor is Infectious

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Okay, well the title is pretty self-explanitory. Would you like magical powers? Why or why not? Aloso, if you picked yes, what would it be? What would use it for? For me, it would be a definate yes because it would be totally awsome to have one! Also, I'd have to pick invisability because I've always dreamed of being invisable! I would use it so I could scare people and sneak candy out of a store and not get caught! ^^

Many thanks to ryomakurosaki for the great idea of this thread (and the title)! =^^=
    *wow thats awesome* well for me to have magical powers i would say a definate yes, due to the fact that having these natural powers for instance i have long lastin night vision, and for me to have magical powers would be speed, i chose this that way i can have a great amount of momentum to have a great study of speed and also i would earn it because my life is always about speed i necessarily think about speed nothing else.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want the power to teleport it seems like so much fun I could go to anywhere in the world whenever I want and it would save me money on gas because I wouldn't have to drive anywhere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast