Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you wish you were rich?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you wish you were rich?

Arugh!!! I wish I was rich, so I get my own place,
    But no I stuck here with my sister helper her out with rent and the bad part of it all ,is I have put up with her idot of son who stems makes noise cries like 2 year old baby of every little thing and and throws things in the houseand eats endlessly leaving nothing for anyone else to eat.
    my sister says he got fricken disorder that starts with A or an O
    what ever it is it's very very annoying..

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you wish you were rich?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a Debate topic... Moving to the Cyberlounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

At Times, yes, there are points in my life where I'd want to be rich to generally buy the things I want or support my family.
    But there's also time when I feel that as Long as I have my family and/or house, then that's really all I'd need to get by.
    So for me it could go either way.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Arugh!!! I wish I was rich, so I get my own place,
    But no I stuck here with my sister helper her out with rent and the bad part of it all ,is I have put up with her idot of son who stems makes noise cries like 2 year old baby of every little thing and and throws things in the houseand eats endlessly leaving nothing for anyone else to eat.
    my sister says he got fricken disorder that starts with A or an O
    what ever it is it's very very annoying..
    In a way i wish i was rich but in others no.

Ways i wish i was rich: Big House, Happier Atmosphere, One less thing to worry about, Able to help charity, able to help my friends, able to help my family.

Reasons i wish i wasn't rich: A Well knowen person. this may be a good thing but it will ruin your life. When paprazzi get in your face taking photos and sticking them in magazines. New Friends, I wont know who is my friend or if they want my money. Wife, My wife may want to get a divorce and steal my money , Drugs you may be drawn into drugs because you want ot try something new when your bored...well you have all that money don't you?

What i wish is that i was well off like a secret millionair, not lot's of cash but enough for a good life and to little to be swarmed by paparazzi. But on the whole, don't we all wish to be that little bit more well off?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep With all that money At least I can buy the things I lost.
    there even times I wish I could buy land and put a RC flight feild.
    But that take a lot convencing to the City officals.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Yep With all that money At least I can buy the things I lost.
    there even times I wish I could buy land and put a RC flight feild.
    But that take a lot convencing to the City officals.
    How much money are you thinking of in your mind? because it sound like A LOT!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

By most people's standards, I'd have to say that "rich" is somewhere in the range of One Million or higher. But that'd be my opinion. It's different for every person.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

hn, sometimes I do wish I was rich. Why? Because I could buy all the things I've wanted and move out of my apartment and away from my annoying roomate (if she read this, lord help me), and to travel. But, instead, I'm stuck in a boreing town away from anything exciting . . . but, some things aren't good about being rich. The main one is that you'll never know if a person really wants to be your friend, or is just in it for the money. That's why I only wish to be rich sometimes, and other times I'm just happy with what I have! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast