Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you wish you were rich?

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you wish you were rich?

I wish I had alot of money but only because I want it to give my girlfriend anything that she asks for because she deserve it and I love her very much.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Do i wish i was rich? in all honesty, no. i prefer being rich in the mental and spiritual aspects of the word. I prefer to be happy with what i have and work for what i don't. it's a moral that i've been raised with, and it's one i intend to teach.
    Why hello there!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I dont want to be rich, but I want to be financially well off. As long as my family and I do not have to worry about minor financial disasters and some major ones I'll be good enough. To say you don't want to be rich in today's day and age is kinda dumb. Everything requires money: food, transportation, internet, bills.
    I agree. Well, to a degree. To say one doesn't want to be rich isn't dumb, really. I'd like to be financially stable. I'd like to be able to pay all the important things off with no worry like rent, food, bills all that good stuff. I wouldn't mind being rich. In fact, I'd probably have too much fun. But, it's not really a high priority. You don't see me buyin' lotto tickets or anything like that. LOL.

I don't really need to be rich. Material possesions are simply just that. Material. They started out as crap and when you become bored of them, they end as crap. What would I do with an excessive amount of money anyway? Wipe my ass with a fifty dollar bill? LOL. I never can understand how rappers and most other celebrities are spending money on frivilous sh*t like cars with twelve TVs they don't need in them. Or chains that would make Mr. T say "Isn't that too much?"

Just let me have some security, financially. That's all I really want. Stability.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Having a lot of money wouldn't make me happy. I would rather be poor and happy than to be rich and miserable as most rich people are. Not knocking them for being rich. I never want to be rich. I like working hard for what I want and feeling the sence of achievement from that work.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Having a lot of money wouldn't make me happy. I would rather be poor and happy than to be rich and miserable as most rich people are. Not knocking them for being rich. I never want to be rich. I like working hard for what I want and feeling the sence of achievement from that work.
    Same here. There's nothing like taking something home that you worked your ass off to earn. The feeling of achievement is something we all want.

Besides, if you get rich and have kids, what happens then? Most of the kids I've seen that are born in to rich families know nothing of the value of a hard day's work, nor the value of a dollar. Everything just comes to them on a silver platter. I don't like spoiled kids (spoiled women are a different story, LOL). I'd just prefer to have enough money to get me by. Then my son will know the importance of working to achieve one's goals.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

there r moments in my life were i wished that i was rich, i mean it'll b really kewl to buy things you really like and not worry about how much u spend. but then having so much money doesnt bring happiness. some rich ppl use money to buy drugs and all that stuff bcuz they dont know wat else they need to buy.
    Temari is so Cool

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Of course I wish I was rich! Who wouldn't? Tony Montana put it best:

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

Anyways, when the inevitable day comes when I run out of things to buy(Wait..that probably wouldn't happen..), I could just throw the rest to charity or some such. Charity = +1000 World Reputation...err..I mean, warm fuzzy feeling! That's totally it...*shifty eyes*

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone wants to be rich.

I guess, if our family is rich my mum wouldn't work in other countries anymore. She would be able to be with us. And I want to help the charity too.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast