Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Do you wish you were rich?

Newbie the Last Parade is off to a good start the Last Parade's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you wish you were rich?

Sure, everyone wants to be rich once in they're life. I wouldn't what to been crazy rich, like living in an oh so big house or anything like that.

Newbie taro is off to a good start
    Thanks

yes having money to use whenever i feel like it would nice, however i'm afraid that if i was rich i wouldn't appreciate the finer things in life, or anything for that matter. also, humans are naturally greedy creatures. regardless of how much we already have, we will always want more. rich people are no exception. right now i don't have any money really and i'm working my butt off, but i'm happy.

Newbie LOVESASUKE4EVEY is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: Do you wish you were rich?

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Arugh!!! I wish I was rich, so I get my own place,
    But no I stuck here with my sister helper her out with rent and the bad part of it all ,is I have put up with her idot of son who stems makes noise cries like 2 year old baby of every little thing and and throws things in the houseand eats endlessly leaving nothing for anyone else to eat.
    my sister says he got fricken disorder that starts with A or an O
    what ever it is it's very very annoying..
    ouch i totally agree i wish i waz rich so i can do what ever i can in my own house lol

Newbie LOVESASUKE4EVEY is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taro View Post
    yes having money to use whenever i feel like it would nice, however i'm afraid that if i was rich i wouldn't appreciate the finer things in life, or anything for that matter. also, humans are naturally greedy creatures. regardless of how much we already have, we will always want more. rich people are no exception. right now i don't have any money really and i'm working my butt off, but i'm happy.
    humans r not natrualy greedy we learn to adabt like that duh

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not really into money but sometimes I wish I could be rich... there are things like sometimes I run out of minutes in my phone and it takes me a while to fill it up... why? 'cos I have NO MONEY!!! or I want to buy a present for anyone on his/her b-day... or for something else and I can't why... cos I have NO MONEY!!! lol ^_^... yes yes I know you have to wait 'til pay day... and stuff but meanwhile... I am clean... so then is when I wish I was rich!!!! lol ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish i have enough money not necessarily to be rich because money to me is a tool and not a purpose ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I wish i have enough money not necessarily to be rich because money to me is a tool and not a purpose ...
    Yeh i guess...Enough money to be well off but not too much to say i'm rich

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think having a lot of money is a good idea
    It's better to have just enough money to satisfy ur needs
    & I agree that having a good life is more important than being rich

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast