+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have a haunted house?

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anyone have a haunted house?

My big brother ghost has a tendancy to take over my body to talk to my little sister and i think the two little girls take over my body too ... T_T but i don't mind though as long as they don't do anything to harm me ... lol..
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

It was at night, not long after my granfather died when suddenly I was woken up by a terrible noise, I took a look in the room from where the sound came- there is a great book shelf there and I was reordering my grandfathers book there and the glass, that was just above the place where I was working had fallen out in some mysterious way and broken to thousand small peaces, if I was there at that moment I wouldn't sit here happily talking to you. Also I yesterday I was woken up by a groan, it sounded just like my grandfather when he was calling my dad not long before his death...
    It really scares me sometimes. And the worst thing is that I can't propably send off the spirits of my grandparents...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't but my friend did... There is a story behind it and it's not haunted anymore but it was.

Okay so her dad and brother are really into collecting ancient armor suits and swords stuff like that. Well her dad found an old chinese samurai suit of armor, it was authentic and have the little letter to prove it. It was on eBay for a buy it now of $800. (Shipping costed like $200 so it was really like $1000. Also the armor sets really should sell for about 2 or 3 thousand dollars if they are in decent shape) When they got it, after a few nights there were random things that would be moved around the house with out anyone having moved them. One night my friends bed was flipped over while she was sleeping but it wasn't her brother, or her parents.

The second encounter was when her brother woke up in the middle of the night and found the suit of armor had moved into the center of the living room. He would have heard it being moved as it was on tile and the stand itself took him and his dad to move.

The last encounter made them throw it away. Her dad woke up with a sword that came with the armor embeded in the headboard five inches above his head where he was sleeping. So if you belive in it you can imagine how scary that was. If not I must seem crazy I but do belive in malicious spirits that get stuck here from rage or some other strong emotion.
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

My grandfather seems to sometimes drift from my house to my grandmother's house ... because on my dad's birthday, he came to tell him "Happy Birthday" ... I guess he woke my dad up and my dad saw him but couldn't understand him. And sometimes when i am depressed about his death i think he comes to comfort me. One time i was crying because i missed him so much and i felt cold air wrap gently around my body as if the spirit (which i think is my grandfather) was there to comfort me. ^//^ (I miss you grandpa ... T_T)
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic_gurl_1027 View Post
    My grandfather seems to sometimes drift from my house to my grandmother's house ... because on my dad's birthday, he came to tell him "Happy Birthday" ... I guess he woke my dad up and my dad saw him but couldn't understand him. And sometimes when i am depressed about his death i think he comes to comfort me. One time i was crying because i missed him so much and i felt cold air wrap gently around my body as if the spirit (which i think is my grandfather) was there to comfort me. ^//^ (I miss you grandpa ... T_T)
    How sad... Your post almost made me cry...
    I feel for you... though it's also nice that he's still there for you all...
    Sometimes I too fell like if someone was near me, like trying to comfort me,to hug me... I can aswear that I felt someone huging me just last night... but he brought warmth with him... Those couldn't be my grandparents, nor could they be dead spirits (to warm for that)... I like to think that it's my soul mate, who's longing for me somewhere just as I long for him... Actualy I don't evencare if it's not so... Ups, I think I got off the topic a little bit (I'm starting to talk about spirits),sorry for that...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

We don't have a haunted house but we do have a haunted river lol, I Heard rumors that some people saw like a girl wondering around and heard some voices, So I want to check it out this summer and tape it on camera. Wish me luck! ^_^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    We don't have a haunted house but we do have a haunted river lol, I Heard rumors that some people saw like a girl wondering around and heard some voices, So I want to check it out this summer and tape it on camera. Wish me luck! ^_^
    I wish you luck, just don't disappear like the guys from the Blair witch project...
    There is a island called the Island of Death (Naaves sala), I wrote my project work about it, many people were killed there during the world war two (by chimical gasses), it's quite a scary place, it is said that in dark, misty nights you can hear moans there (maybe they're made by the wird memorial there- a building with emty space inside it, no doors, small windows (propably a house for the spirits of the dead), but still it's scarry)...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok heres somthing u wont belive
    i dont live there tho k.............my mum ect told me the same story so its got to be true

well my great ganda
    honts this house my uncil lived in and when he was sick and dieing
    my great ganda put him up on the walls tookhim out of the bed hit him ect
    and my ganda had to stay in the room the whole time he even saw it.....

belive if u want im not gonna make u

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast