+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does the apple fall far from the tree?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does the apple fall far from the tree?

well for me, my dad, everyday when he would come home from work he would always take me to the field to practice a sport, whether it'd be baseball, football or w/e. he always pushed me to be a better player at ne sport i went for, and for the i apporiate him very much, because w/o him i could have never been the player i was.

but my mom would be the one who, right when i got home from practice would sit me down and have me study or sumthing like that, although the same arugments always happened b/t mom and dad, this same routine with me followed untill even now, out of skool and all

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, my parents broke up when I was little, but I did live with both at one point.

My mom was a cool person. I always made her laugh, we would do almost everything together. Other than her going to work and me with school, we almost together all the time, like we were jointed at the hip LOL.

My dad, is a total different story. He would always yell about the tiniest things. We would always end up in a fist fight. He drinks like a sailor. I barely had a decent meal with him. The positive thing is that with all the fights we had, I learned how to fight better because of that. Now he doesnt want to fight me anymore, because I will pwn him LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Every relationship has it's problems, arguements and all those fun times.

If my parents relationship influenced me at all, it's to not be like those two worthless scum =D

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    Has your parents' relationship influenced you more as a healthy model to imitate or an unhealthy one to avoid?

My mom and dad had problems in the past and I wouldn't like to have a relationship where there is too much drama. My dad was the peacemaker. Mom had fits. What I like is that they are still together now... but I would take more vacations.
    seeing as my father died when i was only 2 years old and the only relationship i remember my mom having was where my little brother comes in... his father beat my mother and broke her jaw... i personally am stronger than my older brother so if i were ever in a situation where i was getting beat i would fight back and then leave but i would never beat my lover.

Newbie mimi111 is off to a good start mimi111's Avatar
    Thanks

The apple does not fall far from the tree in my case. My mom and I are really close and we even complete eachother's sentences. She has influenced me for the better, but I think I won't be as strict if I have children.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2