View Poll Results: Does love conquer all?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 48.72%
  • No

20 51.28%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Does love conquer all? Explain.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does love conquer all? Explain.

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    in my opinion, i think love doesnt because at times, love can be confusing and bring much chaos. at times it may prevail and win the day and yaddy yaddy ya but most times, in reality, love is just confusing and rarely conquers anything
    Love is confusing! Man is it confusing. I don't think it conquers all, partly because it is confusing, and the because people are often blind by their love too. Which being blinded by it can sometimes only make matters worse. At times it may win, but... I don't think it does most of the time. Not with my family anyway.

As for what is stronger... I think it depends on the person or persons.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Angel_in_hell is off to a good start
    Thanks

i really dont think that it does because it is a painfull thing to have in ur life but i guess it is also good because it is a great feeling and its good to have in ur life so i guess i dont know!

IN THE END IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

dose love conquer all i would think so because of all the story's of ppl living through the worst times in there life which iv seen first hand,and how ppl still love ecother even when there family's are trying to rip them a part so yes i do think love conquer all

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Love can make you do stupid things.
    lol this so true its happend too me before
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie mimichi may be famous one day mimichi may be famous one day mimichi's Avatar
    Thanks

No. It dose not. Love only brings pain..nothing but pain..and tomarow...the 14th...is when the true pain well truly began...I dont like love...each and every year...love brings me pain..so much...
    There's nothing like walking with someone you love....!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I must say that I do believe that love conquers all, but this notion depends entirely on the lover. Pure love is the ability to love and recieve nothing in return. If someone is capable of this... They will feel protected, even in a losing battle. They will feel invincable even in death. There is no shield heavier than love, and no death more painful. Love brings more chaos, pain, and confusion than most anything. But, true love will also be the only thing left standing when the chaos and confusion die down...
    ... Not Ever Again...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, it conquers all, it breaks even the harder stone...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Can love conquer all?

... O_o If you're asking can love itself conquer all other emotions, I would think not. Love cannot do anything. However, a person WITH love believes they can do anything.

How does that conquer all? Well, when most of us are just too strict or have no confidence in ourselves... love often gives us that courage and the insanity to do the crazy-@$$ things that we do!

And you know what? There's always a way out in any situation! Some are just harder to find, or harder to do than others! With love, a person can be crazy enough to break free from those bonds and "conquer all"...

When you're in the first phases of love, you feel like all other things are below you. (If you feel insecure, then that often means you're not truly in love... Abu Dhabi was insecure in the beginning... she was just infatuated with me)

When you're in the middle phases of love, you begin to grow a TRUE loyalty towards the person. (In the first phase, your loyalty is to LOVE, not the person)

In the "ending" phases ( which we call the "permanent phases" ), you become attuned to the person so greatly that you show love at its truest form: A single life. You are no longer yourself, they are no longer themselves, from then on it's just "us" and "we".

^_^ If things seem rocky and hard, don't blame it on love... it depends to who you are and what you've been through on how you react to the other...

Love doesn't conquer all, you do. Love is what gives you the jump start.
    z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z

Also, if for some reason, if someone does something TOTALLY idiotic... don't blame love.
    Though love may make you a little "crazy" and irrational, it shouldn't make you the biggest idiot of the day.

IF FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE DOES SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL AND CLAIMS IT WAS FOR LOVE:
    It wasn't love's fault. It just means that person was already idiotic and irrational in some way before love hit them.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Feb 13, 2007 at 03:32 PM. Reason: To clarify something...

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not gona give a huge explaination. Seing as how this is just our opinions.

No it doesnt. Love is an emotion. It is based on chemicals in our brain. If i got shot in the head and lived, but retained no memory of anyone i had known previously, then i wouldnt love that person. Therefore it cant conquer something as simple as physical pain.

The only thing that you can hope for is that you and your partner are understanding enough to work with eachother.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast