View Poll Results: Does love conquer all?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 48.72%
  • No

20 51.28%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Does love conquer all? Explain.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does love conquer all? Explain.

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    "Love is blind and sometimes is misunderstood... that's why it is "LOVE""
    lol. I deserve that for my post. I had a feeling someone would quote something like that.........

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Goodness, who ever knew the strife the people here feel! Like I said before I do believe it conquers all. Even if you think that its purely chemical in some instances it obviously is not. People who lose their memories say they feel a special connection with the person or people they love so that proves something. But it can also make you do some really stupid things to yourself. But thank you so much for repling to my little thread. I love you guys!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Well does it? Does love truly conquer all obstacles? Can love break down barriers and ignore stigmas and stereotypes? Or does love depend solely on the people who express it?

Yes and no.
    Yes because love is a really strong emotion/power you get when you want to protect/feel/take someone or something in order to keep you or the other persn happy. If a person is in love he/she would do practically anything to keep their significant other [not human it can be an animal too] safe and prtected. Love does conquer all obstacles. Almost. Because you can see people from different backgrounds married to each other because they love each other. Yes love can break down barriers and ignore what people think and/or say about the relationship But it can cause breakdown in humans, if one is hurt. Everything is fair in love and war Love is like a war to me, anyway!
    Love is a cart which moves on wheels of trust, affection, compromisation and hope. And so on... So any insect of doubt dwelling inside your heart or mind can ruin the relationship. Love also depends on the person's loyalty towards the other and how they want to spend their life with or without it. For some, love might be photogenic which developes without light And for others, it might [or is] based on strong feelings.

No, since love isn't the only thing in life you have to worry about. Love nowadays is based on money, wealth and yeah so on. You see this kind of stuff everyday right? Take Hollywood celebreties for example.
    Married one day and divorced 7 months later. Get what I mean?

How does it do this? I have no idea but maybe you might. So does love conquer all? You tell me.
    Love cannot conquer everything. If you break a person's heart really bad, no matter how much more give the person, when the trust is broken it takes time to regain. Love isn't about two good looking people always sending off fireworks, but it is about how people express it, use it, live with it and compromise. Love can't always win, you know...

Also Which is stronger? Love between man (or woman) and God: love between mother/father and child, or between man and woman?
    Again, it's upto the person and their belief/ves. Women are said to be more sensitive while the generalisation of men is tough, flirt eyc but not always ^_^ A man could love a woman more than God since that's the way love is.. or a mother might love [and does] love her child more tan God or herself... it depends ^_^. But if God didn't give us love I suppose the world would be a duller place as it is.

Newbie lolly may be famous one day lolly may be famous one day lolly's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Does love conquer all? Explain.

Is it too late to vote? i think love conquers all.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes the vote is closed but you have to explain why it conquers all ^_^

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Well does it? Does love truly conquer all obstacles? Can love break down barriers and ignore stigmas and stereotypes? Or does love depend solely on the people who express it?

Yes and no.
    Yes because love is a really strong emotion/power you get when you want to protect/feel/take someone or something in order to keep you or the other persn happy. If a person is in love he/she would do practically anything to keep their significant other [not human it can be an animal too] safe and prtected. Love does conquer all obstacles. Almost. Because you can see people from different backgrounds married to each other because they love each other. Yes love can break down barriers and ignore what people think and/or say about the relationship But it can cause breakdown in humans, if one is hurt. Everything is fair in love and war Love is like a war to me, anyway!
    Love is a cart which moves on wheels of trust, affection, compromisation and hope. And so on... So any insect of doubt dwelling inside your heart or mind can ruin the relationship. Love also depends on the person's loyalty towards the other and how they want to spend their life with or without it. For some, love might be photogenic which developes without light And for others, it might [or is] based on strong feelings.

No, since love isn't the only thing in life you have to worry about. Love nowadays is based on money, wealth and yeah so on. You see this kind of stuff everyday right? Take Hollywood celebreties for example.
    Married one day and divorced 7 months later. Get what I mean?

How does it do this? I have no idea but maybe you might. So does love conquer all? You tell me.
    Love cannot conquer everything. If you break a person's heart really bad, no matter how much more give the person, when the trust is broken it takes time to regain. Love isn't about two good looking people always sending off fireworks, but it is about how people express it, use it, live with it and compromise. Love can't always win, you know...

Also Which is stronger? Love between man (or woman) and God: love between mother/father and child, or between man and woman?
    Again, it's upto the person and their belief/ves. Women are said to be more sensitive while the generalisation of men is tough, flirt eyc but not always ^_^ A man could love a woman more than God since that's the way love is.. or a mother might love [and does] love her child more tan God or herself... it depends ^_^. But if God didn't give us love I suppose the world would be a duller place as it is.
    True, also love can be wierd at sometimes, don't know how wierd but its out there, also the conquer, yes and no, like Rave_Grip said: Love can have a strong emotion on people, that you care, and feeling they have give you back, plus in kids they try to give a lesson to kids, just cause your grounded doesn't mean that they don't like you, but are trying to teach you.
    For No: conflicts can occur between the person and the one they like, like a soap opera, some of the things can occur and turn out not good, and some people can get affected with this, like leaving a scar behind the pain.
    Thias are my reasons.

Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shikashu View Post
    True, also love can be wierd at sometimes, don't know how wierd but its out there, also the conquer, yes and no, like Rave_Grip said: Love can have a strong emotion on people, that you care, and feeling they have give you back, plus in kids they try to give a lesson to kids, just cause your grounded doesn't mean that they don't like you, but are trying to teach you.
    For No: conflicts can occur between the person and the one they like, like a soap opera, some of the things can occur and turn out not good, and some people can get affected with this, like leaving a scar behind the pain.
    Thias are my reasons.
    I agree with his points as well. And also love can be your worst enemy incase you mis-use it It's just the generalization of love that makes it so dominant. And Love also gives you power/inspiration/hope to move on and protect people or a thing.
    Not only that love makes you fearless which gives you the confidense to do almost anything.
    Once in love you can do almost anything you like, or that's what it makes you think anyway.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Rave you continue to surprise me. I agree with your yes just as much as your no. And as said the poll is closed but the discussion is wide open.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast