View Poll Results: Does love conquer all?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 48.72%
  • No

20 51.28%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Does love conquer all? Explain.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Does love conquer all? Explain.

I believe love does conquer all. When two people love each other, and I'm talking about real love... the two become inseperable. Unless of course, it comes down to a matter of life and death. The bond the two individuals share is stronger than any outward force wanting to affect it. One person may be going through hell and breaking down, but as long as their partner, who holds their heart in their hands, is with them..it nourishes the person who's completely broken down. The love they feel for each other only grows stronger as time passes and the two are together.

In the end, love does conquer all.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I believe love does conquer all. When two people love each other, and I'm talking about real love... the two become inseperable. Unless of course, it comes down to a matter of life and death. The bond the two individuals share is stronger than any outward force wanting to affect it. One person may be going through hell and breaking down, but as long as their partner, who holds their heart in their hands, is with them..it nourishes the person who's completely broken down. The love they feel for each other only grows stronger as time passes and the two are together.

In the end, love does conquer all.
    Maybe - maybe not.
    Even though the person has a significant other beside them everytime it can't always nourish that person who is going through hell.
    Love erases pain and in most of the cases it's always the case, but, love can also make a person go through hell. Love isn't only based on two people.
    And if love conquers all there wouldn't be fights among communities... a person who learns to love another person should know how it feels like to loose people you really care about. If that was the case there wouldn't be any conflicts among us.

^_^ I'm not being mean but Love is a strange emotion [or power] that tells us to move on, and it doesn't always dominate pain and sadness. For some people - a person might love his or her family too much, then why do some of them suicide?

Love is a smple thing yet it's derived into different feelings.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Maybe - maybe not.
    Even though the person has a significant other beside them everytime it can't always nourish that person who is going through hell.
    Love erases pain and in most of the cases it's always the case, but, love can also make a person go through hell. Love isn't only based on two people.
    And if love conquers all there wouldn't be fights among communities... a person who learns to love another person should know how it feels like to loose people you really care about. If that was the case there wouldn't be any conflicts among us.

^_^ I'm not being mean but Love is a strange emotion [or power] that tells us to move on, and it doesn't always dominate pain and sadness. For some people - a person might love his or her family too much, then why do some of them suicide?

Love is a smple thing yet it's derived into different feelings.

True. Love does cause pain, but most of the time, it's nourishment to the soul. Good or Bad. Even though someone might love another person, and that person ends up hurting that someone, love and hurt made them realize that they can move on. Love helps people grow. And as for the suicide... Rave, in most cases, people commit suicide because they aren't happy with the way things are going for them in life. It doesn't necessarily have to be because of a loved one that had hurt them or whatnot..maybe they just never got enough love in the first place. Love helps people realize that they have the strength and willpower to move on or continue going through their relationships, if there are any.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    True. Love does cause pain, but most of the time, it's nourishment to the soul. Good or Bad. Even though someone might love another person, and that person ends up hurting that someone, love and hurt made them realize that they can move on. Love helps people grow. And as for the suicide... Rave, in most cases, people commit suicide because they aren't happy with the way things are going for them in life. It doesn't necessarily have to be because of a loved one that had hurt them or whatnot..maybe they just never got enough love in the first place. Love helps people realize that they have the strength and willpower to move on or continue going through their relationships, if there are any.
    I know what you mean and I understand The only thing about love is that it's simple and confusing at the same time. It's used to make people hate or jealous et cetera.
    About the suicide, "some" [for or better or worse word] cases about people with loving background commit suicide because maybe they got dumped, cheated upon or got really bad results.

Yeah you get it ^_^;

Thanks

Yes Rave, I understand. We are both on the same page here. Love does a body good, for better or for worse.

But I think we shouldn't dwell on this topic, seeing how it's not in the debate/discuss forum.

Thanks

Well it doesn't matter, Miss ^_^ It's the same since we're supposed to discuss *nods*

EDIT

And when you said it does a body good you were refering to the body needs right?
    Well it doesn't have to be love... it's just it's lust most of the time now, anyway....

Newbie emo princess101 is off to a good start emo princess101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Well does it? Does love truly conquer all obstacles? Can love break down barriers and ignore stigmas and stereotypes? Or does love depend solely on the people who express it?

I think so. I believe that love can bring people togehter and break down serious barriers that otherwise would not be broken without it. When I say that I think of the interracial marriages that have ended with a happy couple and beautiful children. Also that even after long periods of time that people can find each other and feel the same way or stronger about another person.

How does it do this? I have no idea but maybe you might. So does love conquer all? You tell me.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________
    Also Which is stronger? Love between man (or woman) and God: love between mother/father and child, or between man and woman?

To me they are all equally strong if you have them all. But that also depends on how old you are. If you are a child you may think that love from your parents and God are the only two kinds of love that matter. But if you are a teenager you may think that love between man and woman is more important. And if you are older you may have a deeper love for your children than that of anything else in your world.

When I think about it, I can't truly think of a love that is strongest for me. I know that I love my parents and that they love me just as much as love them, but I also love my boyfriend, and my love for God is insurmountable. But I don't have one that stands out above the rest.

What about you? Please tell.
    愛doesnt just apear
    this happens when the right time comes

Newbie DivineEshaShadow is off to a good start DivineEshaShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

well i believe love can conquer anything. if you dont believe me, just look at my signature! real proof! lol
    DivineEshaShadow "I love him that with him all deaths I could endure. Without him I live no life."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast