+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does Obama Creep you out?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Does Obama Creep you out?

A dollar for your thoughts , Since Obama became president has the thought of him creep you out?
    ever wonder if he knows what he is doing? and how long does it takes a prisdent to take this country out it's resion slump?
    I heard that Obama is not a legal U.S citizin is that legal for him to become a prisdent of U.S ? some say where all going to heck in a hen basket because of him. it's going on year 2 of him what you think so far?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does Obama Creep you out?

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post

I heard that Obama is not a legal U.S citizin is that legal for him to become a prisdent of U.S ? some say where all going to heck in a hen basket because of him.
    This has been publicly hashed over so many times, that even the Republican party is trying to distance themselves from this... If this can actually been proven true, don't you think that the courts would have done something by now...
    CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Supreme Court rejects appeal questioning Obama’s citizenship « - Blogs from CNN.com
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

If Obama did not have awareness of what he was doing he would not even have become president to begin with. However, it isn't support with how Bush was elected again. But anyway, people should know that things take time so quick progress shouldn't actually be expected. It's not like he is super : p.
    The only time I thought of him "creepy" is when I saw an image of him supporting sex ed but that is just not relevant.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

A dollar for your thoughts , Since Obama became president has the thought of him creep you out?
    ever wonder if he knows what he is doing? and how long does it takes a prisdent to take this country out it's resion slump?
    I heard that Obama is not a legal U.S citizin is that legal for him to become a prisdent of U.S ? some say where all going to heck in a hen basket because of him. it's going on year 2 of him what you think so far?
    Obama knows what he is doing, uniting and helping the nation.

I don't think Obama will fix the current depression rather we are going to be in a double dip depression most likely.

And you can't blame just Obama because its everyone.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

No. I have no idea why anyone would be "creeped out" by Obama.
    ever wonder if he knows what he is doing?
    Ultimately, no one can know the full consequences of anything they do. So, no, he doesn't know what he's truly doing, but neither did any of the presidents before him.
    and how long does it takes a prisdent to take this country out it's resion slump?
    A country's economy can crash in less than a day. It takes a LOT longer to rebuild it. I wouldn't blame Obama for the crash, either, because even if he never takes us out of this slump, that doesn't prove that he's a bad president. I know this argument is kind of old, and well, argumentative, but there's absolutely no way that Bush could've gotten us out of this slump.
    I heard that Obama is not a legal U.S citizin is that legal for him to become a prisdent of U.S ?
    If he wasn't a legal citizen, he wouldn't be president. They do background checks when you apply for most jobs, so what do you think they do if your running for president of the whole nation?

some say where all going to heck in a hen basket because of him.
    Some said that the end of the world was going to be year 2000. Some say that Obama is a communist spy. Some say a lot of things, but what "some say" doesn't prove, or even necessarily hint at, what's what.
    it's going on year 2 of him what you think so far?
    He's played the role of the president nicely, and hasn't said anything about coexisting with fish yet.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, just a little. The country keeps heading the same directiona dn he has not done anything different from Bush. I mean really, what has changed in America since Obama. Granted there are more troops in Afghanistan but more dead Americans is hardly a positive change.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

No, he doesn't creep me out in any sense of the word "creep." Sure, his ways of dealing things may be a little more out there than what I'm used to, but I really don't have any reason to doubt it at this point. He's the president. It's not like me, a normal citizen, can really do anything about someone so high up. I'll just sit back and watch to see what he does in the future, but for now, he isn't at all "Creepy."
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

Why yes he does, I thought he was gonna get our troops out of Iraq and afghanistan
    Semper Fi Carry On

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast