+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: domestic violence

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: domestic violence

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    It has all to do with respect.
    ppl have lost their humanity and respect for each other more and more we see these things...

This is exactly right and it's only going to get worse. I don't belive that it can be stopped. It's a nice thought. No one deserves to be abused but the world is in decay.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

domestic violence shoud stop all the way. but we all as humans in society know it will decrease but never entirely diaipate. people do it in secret and most times the victim is to tramatized to d anything. yes they might get help and stop the abuse but we all know, as long as there are humans on this earth with anger as a emotions it willl never stop.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie XChaosX may be famous one day XChaosX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Of course it should be kept under control!?!?! would you wanna see anyone you know like that woman or worse even??? And woman who go back to men who treat them withthis deserve to be slapped by me. My mother is like this and that is why i am no longer living with her. -.-

-Thanks Mischievious Kiss!!-

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    if the women are being hurt then they should as least leave them for good and never come back but the women is in love with them they dont want to leave
    Do you know hard it is to leave someone you truly love?? If you care for someone so much, you would to stand by them and help them. Thats why most woment always find it hard to leave their abusive husband i suppose. I do agree that if it doesn't stop then yes they should realise that they are never going to change.

I would also say that it is not always that they can't control themselfs but like abuse on children has sometimes to do with
    1.The fact that they don't realy want them there.
    2.kids sometimes also get abused because the parents don't know how to
    teach them proper diccipline so they go overboard.
    3.They don't know what else to do but to beat them unnessesary.

Woman don't know???

True Spymonk. Most people don't know how to deal with their emotions. For they are tricky things to get used to.

It has all to do with respect.
    ppl have lost their humanity and respect for each other more and more we see these things...

Respect to seems to be one of things that cause most of the problems these days.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you know hard it is to leave someone you truly love?? If you care for someone so much, you would to stand by them and help them. Thats why most woment always find it hard to leave their abusive husband i suppose. I do agree that if it doesn't stop then yes they should realise that they are never going to change.
    Sorry, but if i was a woman, and my husband did this to me. I think i would fall out of love with him, and dump his sorry A**. He obviously doesnt love her.

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks

IT HAS TO STOP yes humans are heartless and they cant see even with their eyes. since itsmostly males if u ask me the are cowards who dont deserv live in places but it the wild like animals. AND DOTN DESERV THE LOVE THAT THEIR spouse GIVES THEM. i am a guys and it shames me to see that. and i gess that some people feel the same. so yea both sides are same when it comes to that itr hurts
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    That's not the main reason for domestic violence. People are just wrong in the head and they can't control their emotions. A beating now and then is fine - I got caned when I was a kid, and I must say it helped discipline me. But NOT to the extent of causing physical injury beyond what is sensible (that is, beyond what's appropriate to discipline a child). A lot of kids become victims of domestic violence not because their parents have got in their heads that these kids are "bad", but because their parents are just sick. Sick, plain sick.
    IT HAS TO STOP yes humans are heartless and they cant see even with their eyes. since itsmostly males if u ask me the are cowards who dont deserv live in places but it the wild like animals. AND DOTN DESERV THE LOVE THAT THEIR spouse GIVES THEM. i am a guys and it shames me to see that. and i gess that some people feel the same. so yea both sides are same when it comes to that itr hurts
    Sorry, but if i was a woman, and my husband did this to me. I think i would fall out of love with him, and dump his sorry A**. He obviously doesnt love her.

>.> Women are different, but like me. I would kill him if he hit me. >.> And just go on in life repenting..

All of what thoe guys said is right. I believe 100% true
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Bou
    Newbie Bou may be famous one day Bou may be famous one day Bou's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it has to stop but I doubt it well stop cause there are all ways going to be those people how well beat there wife and children. There nothing any one can really do to stop it. It's going to happen and there not much any one can do. I know this cause my dad would hit me and my mom all the time I even called the cop's he was gone of a few day's and be even madder and hit my mom and I even harder....So I don't think there's really any thing one can do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast