+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Don't worry its not you, he's just got yellow fever

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Don't worry its not you, he's just got yellow fever

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I had yellow fever before, but i fortunately found the cure for this illness. I started checking out all kinds of chicks at work. ^^.
    I like how our instinctual desires make to be so much like a pass time.

Or otherwise, we call it 'going on the hunt'. As if the opposite gender is like an animal for our viewing pleasures. >.>

And to others, sexual conquest. ._.;

Although I can't deny staring at my love isn't a good feeling, at least she knows I'm staring at her not because I want to drag her into my den, but because I want to hold her in my life.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke Kirikami View Post
    I like how our instinctual desires make to be so much like a pass time.

Or otherwise, we call it 'going on the hunt'. As if the opposite gender is like an animal for our viewing pleasures. >.>

And to others, sexual conquest. ._.;

Although I can't deny staring at my love isn't a good feeling, at least she knows I'm staring at her not because I want to drag her into my den, but because I want to hold her in my life.
    You know you wanna drag her into your den. LOL.

But seriously, I see what you mean. I feel like an animal sometimes. I'll be on the bus on my way home from work, and I spend 3/4 of that time lookin' at women. ^_^

And most the time, I'm not thinkin', "Oh, I think I love her" or, "I'd fall in love with her." It's usually, "I'd drag her into my den!"

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    You know you wanna drag her into your den. LOL.

But seriously, I see what you mean. I feel like an animal sometimes. I'll be on the bus on my way home from work, and I spend 3/4 of that time lookin' at women. ^_^

And most the time, I'm not thinkin', "Oh, I think I love her" or, "I'd fall in love with her." It's usually, "I'd drag her into my den!"

Too late. >.>

xDDD JK!

It's the instinctual man within all men, and though I don't let it get the best of me at the wrong times I know it's still there.

And that's where things like Fetishes spawn from. And of course Yellow Fever.

>.>

At least the YF that this conversation is about.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW! WOW! I didn't really know there was such thing as a yellow fever! O.o it's actually really interesting to me reading about it.

(WAH! I had to be ASIAN!!!!)

I kinda so so believe this can happen I mean trust me I seen this mostly in movies or in Vietnam when tourist appear..... o.O
    I just showed it to my sister (Older) and she's been reading it constantly for two days already...... (This is pretty scary to me.....)

(Thank you for telling us about this)

「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3