+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't you hate it when someone acts like someone they're not..?

Newbie Menarie is off to a good start Menarie's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't you hate it when someone acts like someone they're not..?

I hate it when some people act like something they're not just for a group or to be in some click..Or when they try to change themselves for the stupidest reasons..Tht bothers me so much..I lost a friend cause of tht stupid reason..She was really confused about her life big time..And she lost two friends cause of it..
    .Piko&Cookies.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Don't you hate it when someone acts like someone they're not..?

I think she is just finding her way... Eventually she will know who she really is & who her real friends are... If not then, she is in for a rude awakening & headed down a miserable path... Ppl change for the better or worse... That's life... I lost friends cause they thought they knew me, but they didn't... Or it could be I thought I knew them, but I didn't... Either way it goes someone misjudged... All I am saying is if she is a true friend to you let her go find herself & when she do; hopefully it is a path along side with you...

And to answer your question... Yes I dislike ppl who willingly know that they are not that person they are trying to be...

"Never think a person is only one way, if so then you already did a U-turn & is in a lane headed down the wrong way... There is two sides to everything it is up to you to choose which side is right for you"....

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I've been many different things in my life. I've been through tons of different music, clothes, hairstyles, and friends. I am at the point now in my life though that I am truly comfortable with myself, who I am, and how I dress. I am also finally comfortable with the music I listen to. Everyone goes through changing stages in their life until they get to one that they feel comfortable at or make them feel secure. What makes you change from stage to stage? Insecurity, I believe. Sometimes people do, or a big event in your life may cause it...numerous things can cause a change in stage. All I know is that I have never felt truly comfortable in my life until now. I am done with phases...I have found my ground and I know what path I want to choose. In my opinion, anyone who is in need of attention or the need to be "cool" would pretend to be someone their not. I may be wrong though...we may all have different reasons for pretending...too bad I can't ask everyone.
    Dear Dinah...

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i really only hate it when its someone that just changes over night over a long peiod i dont mind but its the one nighters and then they try to talk bad about you when you say that not them

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Menarie View Post
    I hate it when some people act like something they're not just for a group or to be in some click..Or when they try to change themselves for the stupidest reasons..Tht bothers me so much..I lost a friend cause of tht stupid reason..She was really confused about her life big time..And she lost two friends cause of it..
    That really bothers the crap outta me. I call it two-face syndrome. A person will be themselves when they're around people they've known for a while, but when it comes to matters of popularity, some people try to act cool or tough--knowing full well they're not. I've lost plenty of friends like that. I don't know what posseses people to try to act like that, but I know it's very annoying.

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I almost always act at the same towards everybody. Some of my friends don't especially when they meet new people. They seem to become totally different people.

I remember that I was in school one day when a new girl moved to me and my friends lunch table. I will admit that me and my group of friends have weird discussions but when she came by, yes I hesitated on talking but then I decided that, that was a waste of time. My friend asked me why did I ask such a weird question. I actually replied with a line that sounded like somthing that came from a movie. As I was in the middle of the line it hit me that it sounded like a movie line.

I said, "I believe that you should always act like yourself, with new people or with the old ones. If you act fake towards anybody then when they get to know the real you they may be shocked or cool on what you are really like. So you should always act like yourself."

Cornball huh?
    Mr. Fangs

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

to some extent I do but to some extent I dont. I mean I can mostly take anyone. but I dont like it where it gets to a point of influencing someone in a bad way or hurting someone else.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    to some extent I do but to some extent I dont. I mean I can mostly take anyone. but I dont like it where it gets to a point of influencing someone in a bad way or hurting someone else.
    Yeah, I hear ya. People change all of the time, but if it doesn't hurt anybody whats the big deal. I think the person who created this thread felt hurt, but not all people chang for the worse, so don't reject change all together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast