+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Don't you hate it when someone acts like someone they're not..?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Don't you hate it when someone acts like someone they're not..?

*scratches head*

If there's anyone who's like that, it's me. I change all the time for the stupidest reasons. Forget split personalities, I've got a hundred and one. It's like, everyone around me doesn't change, but I just keep changing. At this point I can't even say what I'm actually like because that's been different over the past... 16 years of my life? :S I'm like that. Maybe too much of a people-pleaser sometimes.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe what's worse than an unsure person, is a person who's not a person at all.

Do I hate it when someone acts like someone they're not?
    Nah, I've seen worse.

I've seen a person who isn't even himself because he doesn't have a "real self" yet, and henceforth, he leeches off of everyone, getting their traits and thinking he's always been like that... truth is, he hasn't grown up at all, so he really doesn't have a "self" to be secure with.

As for someone who acts like who they're really not... well, that depends.
    ^_^ Afterall, for most of my life, I've tricked people into thinking who I was...
    It wasn't because I didn't know who I was.
    It wasn't because I was a people-pleaser (Captain Obvious).
    It wasn't because I wanted to be "cool" and get attention.

o_o Honestly, it's cuz I was insecure and had no confidence in myself. If you grew up most of your childhood with people hating you for who you were, you wouldn't think too great about yourself either. So my whole "someone I'm not"-act was just my defense system.

H-o-n-e-s-t-l-y, I believe what's worse than those who act like someone they're not, ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE VICTIMS OF IT!
    >_O If you can't tell who your best friend or friend or semi-friend or even enemy truly is, then you might as well say you're one big SUCKER.

The idea of believing someone is truly something you think they are...
    ...that's called lying to yourself, ladies and gentleman.

It's also called assumption.
    (And I hate dangerous assumers)

-_- At least believe that personality is only word-and-action-deep, people.
    The mind can hold many secrets.

Newbie Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah,I dont like fake people.Especially at school,people walk up to me and my friends and say,"You guys are emo?How do I be emo?Can you guys turn me emo?".And Im looking like "wtf?!go away Lady!".It gets slightly entertaining every now and agian,but people think me and my friends are emo,and we dont steretype outselfs,so of course were not.

Newbie Belle is off to a good start Belle's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Menarie View Post
    I hate it when some people act like something they're not just for a group or to be in some click..Or when they try to change themselves for the stupidest reasons..Tht bothers me so much..I lost a friend cause of tht stupid reason..She was really confused about her life big time..And she lost two friends cause of it..
    It was last week actually, that my so-called "Best friend" lost all her friends for becoming some idiotic player. She changed into some Guy-Stealer so her other "friends" would accept her as "One-Of-Them" and as stupid as she was, she played all her friends too and lost every single one of them.

Now all she has is her Fake Friends she changed for. I doubt they will stay with her as long as we would have. I can't but feel sorry for her. I don't like people that do things that make them look different. It's pure stupidity. o.o'

Not saying they're all um, messed up cause they do. They just don't realize that it's wrong and that they're only hurting themselves?
    I am teh Evil Kitty! Fear me!!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I agree with Soshi. I don't see how people can lie about who they are. If you want people to accept you as a friend, then just be yourself. If they don't like you then its their own fault!

I for one learnt the hard lesson of changing for other people just to be accepted. and its probably the reason why I hate it. I accept people who they are and would never tell them to change unless its a slight change that doesn't make them a new person. I prefer people who are honest about themselves.

I don't see why people would lie. I know someone who has lied about their age. But really that didn't change their personality. I just don't see the reason he needed to lie. We still would be friends, and close friends that we are now. it doesn't change the fact that if he said more lies then really it would hurt more for me because he broke my trust. I would be friends with a lie and that would hurt more if I found out EVERYTHING he told me was a lie.

But no matter how hard you try to tell people not to lie, they will. its human nature. We all tell lies. Some tell lies to protect, which is something I tend to do so people don't worry about me. While other tell lies to hide who they really are so they themselves are protected. Its just something humans do I suppose.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

i thought this was a 'dont you hate it when you like her and she likes someoneelse?"
    "yes!"

but in all seriousness, i would hate it., theres nothing more worse then feeling like you've revealed so much of yourself to someone you thought you knew like a brother/sister, it would also leave you feeling like you got your privacy stripped away.

Thier minds are just plain sick, being able to flat out lie to people who are being honest to them and still feel like they arent doing anything major.

Though i sound like i have had this done to me, it hasnt. im just real understanding.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I do hate it.
    My cousin for instance,
    She acts all retarded now, all slow and really stuck up.
    She was never like that actually, don't know why she all of a sudden change.
    Must be the friends.....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont hate when ppl try to be something they're not.... i think is funny how they make fools of themselves!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast