+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dragons

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragons

What are they? Everybody says that there lizards with wings and can blow fire. Ive been in love with them every since I knew they exsisted. (Like what they were) I always imagined to have one, and fly in the sky... sorry, getting off topic.
    But I want to know what you think, and when you post, try to answer these questions....
    1. What are they?
    2. Do you think they still live?
    And just for fun...
    3. If you like them, and always wanted one, explain what it (gender) would look like, and give a name to it...

1. I think there magical creatures that were created with Adam and Eve, and everybody have tried to prove they exist.
    2. I do, but I would like to see some proof (like have a scientits search)
    3. Aquair, a girl, would have dark green/blueish scales to slide on the ground, wings that are around 40 feet long (batish), her body would be 20 feet, her head would be a little long, and she would have a racoon mask (black) that would change into horns.
    Have fun imageing!
    By Heartless_mage

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragons

I adore dragons!!!! I too have loved them since my birth, I even made a dragon figure (it's the only artical work that has ever came out beautiful).
    1. I think they are dinosaurs that survived the ice age because of their ability to fly towards the sun to warm up and gather strenght.
    2. Yes, I believe they truly still exist (at least I really hope they do), just hiding away from people... I hope we don't find them too...
    3. I've always wished I'd have a dragon, a red dragon with red eyes, that seem to burn all the time, he would be a flying, fire spitting dragon, gigantic fire spitting dragon... Very old, very smart, seen much and able to talk...

Thank You for asking Aqua chic by the way.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie AngelAlex is off to a good start AngelAlex's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant said thomething about dragons i know only that they big and spell fire

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

1.They were bones that people back in the dark age found.They start making tales but that change after a science guy name them dinosaurs.

Suppoesely the great wall of China is a dragon that is sleeping.

2.Nope, unless they hide really well.

3.I would like a dark scale dragon, white eyes and if possible with the power of darkness and wind.(You can control the wind, you got fire ^_^ to,Just need a lighter to start it.)
    Perfection is dull

Newbie AngelAlex is off to a good start AngelAlex's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry but i don't want be worker
    And dragons don't live (in this world)
    They only stories

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Mythical creatures period.
    2. No.
    3. Terry. No questions, please. I just thought of a dragon and the name Terry popped up. I reckon it's got to do with the influence of Terry Pratchett.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

There are many historical references to “dragons” including several biblical references. Personally I feel that they are what we classify as “dinosaur” type creatures and it is quite possible for there to be some type of them still alive today…wait I got it …yes they are most definitely still alive to day (nope not Barney) but Komodo dragons! Yes they are called “dragons” so therefore they are still alive! lol. As far as names? Ummm… Aleister...just cause I like that name and he would look like this:

Dragon

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

1. i think that Dragons are like how the legends are... but nowadays can be explained through science or whatever...

2. i think they went away when people stopped believing in them

3. i would be a big, awkward dragon with wierd colors and would try to make friends with the forest creatures... but it wouldn't work out very well... ^_^ my name would be "Maggie" or "the big awkward looking dragon in yon forest"...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast