+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dragons for guardians? what do you guys have for a guardian?

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Dragons for guardians? what do you guys have for a guardian?

I know this sounds crazy but I think I have three dragons that are protecting me and my will to live. what do you guys think? crazy? or do you have your own little gaurdians too?
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragons for guardians? what do you guys have for a guardian?

That stuff your smoking…can I have some

No, seriously I don’t see a difference in your way of thinking and those who believe in guardian angels (which personally I believe in). There are a lot of cultures with similar thoughts on guiding or protecting spirits/creatures as well so no need to drag you off yet

However for more of a discussion, lets just ask this:

Who believes in guiding or protecting spirits/creatures?
    Why do you believe in them?
    Where do you draw your influnce on their "being" from?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    That stuff your smoking…can I have some

No, seriously I don’t see a difference in your way of thinking and those who believe in guardian angels (which personally I believe in). There are a lot of cultures with similar thoughts on guiding or protecting spirits/creatures as well so no need to drag you off yet

However for more of a discussion, lets just ask this:

Who believes in guiding or protecting spirits/creatures?
    Why do you believe in them?
    Where do you draw your influnce on their "being" from?
    good point, (and I am not smoking anything, uck never will I smoke anything lol. but I will give you some anyways)
    anyways I believe in them because there would be no way I could stand so much (about 3-5 times more than a normal person) without having something to help me. also I dont think I could keep myself under control without help. where I draw my "influence" (thinik you mean line of understanding) to their being from is it is in my head but I have them to help I know they are not real, but if I go into meditation I can see all three of them. One of fire, one of ice, and one of dark.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Most spirits or guardians come from a religion or myth, for instance Dragons are mentioned in the Bible, in Greek mythology & Buddhism. Some as "good" protectors some as evil demons, my point was if yours came from one of these then please share it.

Thanks

I just like dragons so much I started to believe I had some dragon gaurdians.
    ナサン フォオツド

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I like strawberry cake...

that doesn't necesarily mean that I believe I can create animate strawberry cakes from thin air and have them protect me from evil >_<;

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Guardians like that, huh? Oh, brings me back to good times... When I was nine, I used to believe that there was this invisible, intangible, force of goodness protecting me whereever I went. But, after certain incidents, and... enlightenment (research into some world history), I seriously began to question the existence and probability of such a force. But the thoughts did make me feel better... Things were pretty rough for a lot of people in the world at that time.

Do I still believe in anything like that? No, not really, unless you count the Noughts —calling them imaginary friends would offend them, I know— that I've befriended. They've always reassured me when no one else had.

Oh, bah! You probably shouldn't listen to the otiose and optative—sorry, couldn't find anything like this that started with a V— ramblings of a lonely someone who's a bit mentally ill.

But I think everyone can agree... that feeling like you have someone who actually cares about your safety and health gets you a good feeling...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    I like strawberry cake...

that doesn't necesarily mean that I believe I can create animate strawberry cakes from thin air and have them protect me from evil >_<;
    OH, BUT YES YOU CAN! I present your new guardian "La strawberry g&#226;teau" Extra Sexy no?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_06 View Post
    I just like dragons so much I started to believe I had some dragon gaurdians.
    Ummm...I kind of have to go with Tsu on that...it is a form of reality disassociation to make it up and then believe it...I guess you can argue the same about believing in myths or religious texts but I think those are normally pretty excepted where as having a "make believe till it is real in your head" just isn't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast