+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dragons for guardians? what do you guys have for a guardian?

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragons for guardians? what do you guys have for a guardian?

i have reason to believe that my guardian is a person... a realy beautiful one...

hah... she's in my profile... check her out... but note: nobody can fall in love with her okay?!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I believed I have a guardian angel dragon too for some time, but then I lost the necklace with it and found a crucifix Well some people just need to believe that there is something watching their back, and each of us I guess imagines it differently. My sister, for example, is sure that she has a guardian angel in a light blue shirt (I think she got the idea of a light blue shirt from my father- he has a light blue shirt... a very nice shirt too)

Well I find myself as an extremely lucky person so I don't think I need someone always walking behind my back, but it's nice to think someone will come to the recue just in case

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it is nice when you have that lasura, however, when things get dull and you dont have anything, that is when you need someone the most, however, I was once to the point where I have not had anyone to look out for me, I was on my own, and I am telling you it isnt fun. I may seem like the type of person who is always having fun, but in reality I am just getting by, somehow, and I think that is where my Dragons come into play, I believe I have 3 of them, fire, ice, and dark. lol.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems weird to have dragons as guardians and they do protect of what is most improtant such as gold, I guess you ain't insane or you have dreams of what is protecting and watching over you, I have friends that are my guardian angels. I respect them and they respect me. I say anything you have is a guardian to you.

Thanks

Well I see my life as a valuble thing and Dragons gaurd valuables like you said so I guess it makes sence in a way.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Ichi some dragons have to be looked upon as guardians, just like on Mulan LOL. A 3 foot tall dragon is a guardian, If I wanted to be protected it be a dragon but at least 40 feet tall.

Thanks

well how about 3 dragons of 40 feet tall? I mean 1 is good right? well how about 3 of different elements? Fire, Ice and Dark?sometimes I wish I could just hop on the back of a dragon, take flight, and leave this place for a while.
    Last edited by Ichigo_06; Feb 10, 2008 at 07:47 PM.
    ナサン フォオツド

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't so much have a dragon for a guardian even though i love and collect dragon models but i belive that god is my guardian, like a protection barrier leading me the right directions...But as many people doubt god it makes me doubt even though i shouldnt as i know he's their. Its like anything really as soon as it's doubted it makes you wonder.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast