+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Dragons for guardians? what do you guys have for a guardian?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dragons for guardians? what do you guys have for a guardian?

If I had a guardian it would Satan be himself setting me up to be the antichrist.

But on a serious note, I know something is there that has kept me alive but I haven't seen what. It could be hiding from since I would try to kill it. What's the point of having a guardian if you can kill it?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i think my guardian is my God (Allah) and thus protection comes in various ways through normal people and other ways ... i believe in guardian angels but they're not here because they are to do my job that way they're mind protectors that protect me from corrupting myself or corrupted acts ...
    and my perspective on this topic is that everyone of us who wants to believe in the existence of those will have it because they're created ideas in our minds (that doesn't mean that they're not real .. they are real) ... and as talking of myself Guardian Angels are in my religion Islam .. so that's of myself ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

my garden is the 3 devine dragons.One of wich loooks over the underworld dragons,annother that looks over the over world dragons,and last the one to look over all.they are good to me i'm the blance btween the dragons and ther riders.and i have the balence of the dragon clan protecting me so as long i help keep the peace of the dragons and ther riders i have nothing to worry a bout cuz i have the devine garden dragons to save me.

Thankx Highteckdudu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4