+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dream/Goal

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dream/Goal

I want to pass uni this semester.
    I'll be happy with just a pass nothing more and hopefully nothing less

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Short term goal
    Get straight As for the next year so as to get into a good class of my choice
    Lose 30-40 N , so as to be safely in the moderate range
    Finish setting up my website
    Learn how to make sigs and wallies on my own

Long term goal
    Get into the Nanyang Acad of Fine Arts
    Become a fashion designer
    Earn my first $100 000 by the age of twenty (quite fat hope that is but one can only try)
    Earn fame online for my sigs and wallies (lolz...)
    Earn a million by 25 (I still have a lot of time)
    Buy a house in New Zealand!!
    And of course, help mu mum fulfil her dream of going to NZ to set up a small food house selling authentic asian food. My grandma's curry rawks! And the fried noodles are even better...
    Oh yeah, I can't forget, learn to cook proper food fit for eating for dinner and not food for snacks.
    And to be able to taste all kinds of food around the world - which means going on a long holiday around the world

Dream
    To find the guy that can stand me
    To be able to be a singer (at the way my cough is going, I'll never make it)
    If only I can become an anime character. Retarded ain't it?
    If not, I wouldn't mind voicing someone...

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

My goal is to finish high school(not going to college). Hopefully get a job that I like, not sure what I want to do yet, and have my own place to live away from home.

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

mine is to be able to graduate college and work and then save lots of money, build my dream house somewhere else, buy lots of anime stuffs that i want, marry the person that i love and live w/ him happily and peacefully somewhere, have children someday, to rule the world (joke) hehe!, to be known someday (dont know i might be a well-known criminal, assassin or whatsoever XD)

I want..i want to be able to free from this strings that held me because im stuck w/ this profession that i didnt like. I belong to another one but cant think of it.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

i might graduate and all but i have a job to go and i have responsiblitites for it so, all my years well be with the police department with my brother, and it takes alot of years to become a police officer so we have alot of training to go to, lol hoorray!!!!!
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

your dreams are quite interesting but still i wished more ppl answer 2 dis coz it is a discussion after all.there is no ri8 or wrong answers n i don't care if your dream is queer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2