+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Job

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Dream Job

I've always wondered this:

What is your ideal job? Or rather, what do you consider the job of your dreams? What job do you think would make you happy with your career choice? If you already have your dream job, are you satisfied? Or, do you regret choosing that position?

My dream job has always been to be a manga artist or to at least have my own comic book label. Ever since I could pick up a pencil, I've been drawing like there's no tomorrow. I think that job would make and keep me happy. Although, there's always the con of having to work on a deadline. I'm not too great with that yet, but I'm workin' on it. What about you? Let's talk jobs...

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dream Job

I have wanted to be a voice actor for some time. The only think is I'm not really good with the different voices. Also there is not much stability in the job. Besides that I'm not really sure what kind of job I want, just not working in customer service.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would be to be a photographer. Its exciting and rewarding. I also have a gift for taking photos so I think I would be decent at it.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that my dream job is trying to be a zoologist. Although I am a dog groomer right now and I love where I am at. I would like to be able to study all of the animals and see how they intracte with each other. Another one of my dreams is to be a vet and help all the animals out as well. I guess you can say that I am atracted to animals ever since I was little. I am trying to work towards those two goals of mine.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I have always wanted to become an archaeologist.........and I am actually pursuing that dream
    My dad is an archaeologist and I remember sitting at home as a little girl and waiting anxiously for him to come back home.....because he would always get me these cool gifts from the different countries that he visited...........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dream Job

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima9 View Post
    I have wanted to be a voice actor for some time. The only think is I'm not really good with the different voices. Also there is not much stability in the job. Besides that I'm not really sure what kind of job I want, just not working in customer service.
    Voice actor sounds cool! I used to consider that as a job--my mom always said I should do something like that or be on a reality show... Parents are crazy, LOL!

Y'know most voice actors just use thier real voices. Usually you'd be working some type of kiddie cartoon if you needed to use different voices. Even if you don't think you're good at using different voices, y'never know. For all you know, one of your voices may fit a character perfectly! ^_^

I wouldn't wanna work customer service either. In fact, I have and it sucks huge, hairy eggs!! LOL. The customer may be right, but they don't have to be rude. >_<

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream job is . . . . a carpenter. It may not sond all that exciting but I love creating things out of wood ( mainly funature and cabinetry). I'm already on my way to that job, once i've graduated I`m off to work in an apprenticeship!
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ my dream job would be owning a little shop where i sell my little arts and crafties that i make!

it's something i've wanted for a long time, and that i'm gradually pursuing. i'm going to be working on an entrepenuership certificate from PCC and am learning how to manage online selling. i'll be sewing a lot this Christmas, so that should get me back in the grove!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast