+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Job

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dream Job

I have a couple of dream jobs that I plan in obtaining.

To begin with I plan on becoming a teacher for little kids. This was brought on when my brother and sister failed Kindergarten and 1st grade. Their teacher never really taught anything but gave them a packet of work to do and sat down at her desk. I love working with children and becoming a teacher would put me in a position to do what I love doing.

Later on in life I want to take I want to live on a ranched filled with retired animals such as horses, dogs, etc. I really love working with animals and to be able to give them a place where they can grow old and have a nice place to call home sounds really nice. I would feel accomplished in providing them shelter.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

My dream job would be working in either the achieves or authentication departments of a museum.

It would incorporate a couple of my greatest loves... history and art.

I would love working in the bowels of a VERY large museum. Being left alone to do my work. Being able to become close up to all sorts of historical objects. Objects of all sorts of beauty and historical significance.

Wouldn't it be fascinating to find something forgotten... something no one realized was something of importance. Then you find it and BOOM, a missing piece of history comes to light. That would be exciting.

Even without the possibility of a world changing historical find, it would be an incredible job. Just being able to admire history and art close up... *sigh*

This is my dream job.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I only have one dream job, i think of it more as a passion then a simple job or even a carrer. Both of those terms sound depressing and hateful on some basis. My passion, what i want to do with my life is to write. Anyone who knows me knows i love to write and that i have been writing my book for a little more then half my life. As i grow and age, it also ages and evolves, changes until it is in its perfect form later in life.

My only regret would be not finishing my book of i were to die right now.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

my dream job would either be a professional manga artist or a singer for a rock band.
    ive been wanting to fulfill both of these hopes since i was a kid but they seem so impratical now.
    i guess i have to stick with my astronomy major for now.
    maybe after my bachelor's ill try to continue those dreams..

Newbie blackbloodfangs is off to a good start blackbloodfangs's Avatar
    Thanks

my dream job is that i have always wanted to create my own manga/anime
    i've started writing this story with my best m8 and we have already finished the first episide.
    it's called the sisters of hell and we have now started on the second episode called Lakkas' return.
    i am hoping that i will turn it into a manga/anime book but for now i am typing it into a book and plus i am the one drawing the pictures at the moment.
    if yoo want to ask me anything about it feel free an i will give yoo all the answers yoo want.
    just sendme a message an i will get back to yoo.
    maybe if i get alot of interest on it i will, if i am allowed i will put the first episode on for yoo to see an read
    let me know
    lv jen
    xxxxx

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream job(s) is actually what I'm going to College for. video Game Developing, 3D Animation, and Filmography. all frustrating, all fun, and the ability to still be a child, and have those fun fantasies and great imagination. Because honestly, I don't wanna grow up. A good way to depict me is The guy Johnny Depp played in "Finding Neverland".

And damn it, I'm going to make my dream come to reality. Not a soul is gunna stop me, except myself of course, but I'm still going to try.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Voice actor sounds cool! I used to consider that as a job--my mom always said I should do something like that or be on a reality show... Parents are crazy, LOL!
    yep i know what u mean, my 2 brothers are both jornalist and i love to see they working Im always saying "wow they are good i want to be good in my work as they are on their work", my mother one day came to me and said: you have a pretty face you should work with your brother in front of cameras!!...*crazy woman*...

My really drean job is become one of the great style designer in Europe or work for Alexader Mcqueen, Vivienne westwood or enven Christian Lacroix the best style artists in Earth!!

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream career is to be a game designer the story, char. , or level design i would be happy in these fields. I think that it would be great to make a legendary game so i can be remembered in history as that games designer.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast