+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dream Job

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dream Job

My dream job would be one where I get enough money to live like... with no problems. I hate routine, so please.... nooooo! And I would like to have enough free time for my hobby- writing. Yea and I'd wish I could live in the country.... If someone knows what job that could be, please inform me

I don't want to be a writer since your pay is not very stable, I am not ready for that, unless my husband is rich... But I so much want to write a book that I just wish I would have the free time to do it...

Right now I'm thinking about something really simple, but it has a lot of routine- accountancy... I still have a year to think about it...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream job would be for me to become an archaeologist/historian and have my own show on NatGeo. That would be heaven ^^

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arukih View Post
    yep i know what u mean, my 2 brothers are both jornalist and i love to see they working Im always saying "wow they are good i want to be good in my work as they are on their work", my mother one day came to me and said: you have a pretty face you should work with your brother in front of cameras!!...*crazy woman*...

My really drean job is become one of the great style designer in Europe or work for Alexader Mcqueen, Vivienne westwood or enven Christian Lacroix the best style artists in Earth!!
    LOL. My mom used to say, "You're such a character, you need to go on 'The Real World' or something."

I've considered fashion design once or twice. Kind of an insurance plan, in case the whole manga-ka thing doesn't work out. I like clothes, and I can draw them, so I guess it works out.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I have dream JOBS! lol I cant just settle on one and the list keeps growing everyday so its a good chance I might land one lol.

1) I want to write the blurbs (summaries) on the back of novels or write reviews
    oooohhh that would be soooo sweet!!!! and the only reason I'd want it is because I love to read and getting paid to read books before anyone else would be perfect >.<

2) If that doesn't work out I'd want to be a Photographer. I love taking pictures of everything and everyone and because of it in school they called me "Paparazzi". lol
    I've got hundreds of photographs all over the place here and in a storage room.
    So this is another Sweet! job >.< lol

3) Last but not least I'd want to own my own Bookstore/Music Room/Bakery/Gallery in a small town. Because nothing says Heaven like sitting on a cushy chair reading a book listening to music and eating your favorite pastries in the misdt of beautiful (local)artwork.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I work @ a video game store... so I <3 it!
    it would be my dream job if I would get payed like 25$ the hour :S
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Mellow may be famous one day Mellow may be famous one day Mellow's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream job would be being a chef, and maybe travel around the world.
    Mellow...yeah

Newbie Uujille is just another face in the crowd Uujille's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream job is to be an engineer someday! Well... I just like it cause they said i have talents in mathematics! Wehehe... If i finished my job and i have earned lots of money.. I wanna have a chocolate factory! Maybe chocolate store is enough.. Anything!

And if i would'nt be a engineer, i think i'll be an doctor? Umm.. Not sure! Well i'm a bit afraid to bloods! I think i cant do it.. But they say doctors can get high salaries! I just need money so my family can eat! So i'll just to do my best.. Wish myself luck someday! And when i earn many money from it.. Maybe i'll purchase a house for my family, OUR OWN HOUSE! And i'll also buy supplies needed by my family.. I'll think if i'll have any business. Well thats all!
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not exactly sure, but it'd be really cool to be the owner of Google. Every minute, all those millions of pennies pouring in... You get richer in your sleep. And since that's out of my reach, I'd like to be a person working as an X-ray tech, giving MRIs, that sort of thing. You get so much money... Though I'm also leaning towards computer programmer. My uncle gets an average of 100 USD an hour from that job. It'd be cool to be an actress, too... Whether a voice actor for video games, or really on the big screen. That'd be awesome. And, I can handle the paparazzi. If I was ever a millionare, you could bet that I'd make donations to wildlife conservation funds.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast