+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dream Job

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dream Job

when I was in hi-school (8 years ago) , I wanted to be an expert in computer programming ... but when I entered college I chose architecture ...
    and I'm happy with it ... in programming being a big shot is hard a little ... but in architecture ... all what you need is a little imagination and creativity ... I'm not talented in architecture ... but I'm trying my best ...
    Last edited by maamon; Jan 10, 2008 at 03:52 AM.
    Timing Is Everything ...

Newbie nalevankomichael is just another face in the crowd nalevankomichael's Avatar
    Thanks

my dream job would be to be able to tame all kinds of animals and it would be really cool to tame a kangaroo i think and people would be amazed that what i think my dream job would be.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream job is to be make computer anti-viruses that will destroy the virus sender's computer by either killing the motherboard or making the whole computer explode. Also, to make key loggers untraceable. ^^

ps: Mods and Admins; if ya think my post is not appropriate feel free to erase it ^^

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream job is being a graphic designser or a video game designer. For now I think I'll stick with graphic design its not as complicated.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post

What is your ideal job? Or rather, what do you consider the job of your dreams? What job do you think would make you happy with your career choice? If you already have your dream job, are you satisfied? Or, do you regret choosing that position?
    Well, many of you know that my ideal job is to be a secondary school English teacher. I'm still getting certified for that, but right now I have the next best thing: I WORK IN A BOOKSTORE! How awesome is that?! I know there are ups and downs to every occupation, but I think that the negative effects of my choices are outweighed by the good.

Newbie carcrazy1986 is off to a good start carcrazy1986's Avatar
    Thanks

My dream or ideal jod would have to a automobile mechanic. I would love to be that and i'm going to school for it to at UTI, since i'm good with cars either i'm fixing them or helping to fix them or watching and learning from someone who know more the me how to fix them. For me since i've been around them all my life and love how they work thats why i want to be a mechanic.
    The past doesn't exist because it's happened and not therefore only in our imaginations; The future doesn't exist because it's not happened; The present doesn't exist because once it's over it's in the past, which doesn't exist; We don't really exist! Oh no!!!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Well, many of you know that my ideal job is to be a secondary school English teacher. I'm still getting certified for that, but right now I have the next best thing: I WORK IN A BOOKSTORE! How awesome is that?! I know there are ups and downs to every occupation, but I think that the negative effects of my choices are outweighed by the good.
    I would love to work in a bookstore!! I can sit and read all day. Of course my X-Box kinda gets in the way of it for a few hours out of the day. I could imagine it's quite nice working in a bookstore.

I used to want to work at GameStop for a long time as well. Up until last year, even if I was employed, I'd drop an application at various locations at least once a year. That's determination. I never got a job there, but I DID work in the arcade inside of the Brunswick zone. Bowling and video games. Can't beat that. LOL.

Newbie carcrazy1986 is off to a good start carcrazy1986's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to want to work at GameStop for a long time as well. Up until last year, even if I was employed, I'd drop an application at various locations at least once a year. That's determination. I never got a job there, but I DID work in the arcade inside of the Brunswick zone. Bowling and video games. Can't beat that. LOL.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

lol, talk about determination that good, bowling and video games your right lol can't beat that. Man i wish i had your determination atomik_sprout, your a credit to your class you are. Keep that up your sure to run into something good.
    The past doesn't exist because it's happened and not therefore only in our imaginations; The future doesn't exist because it's not happened; The present doesn't exist because once it's over it's in the past, which doesn't exist; We don't really exist! Oh no!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast