+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

What was your weirdest, saddest or scariest dream? I was wondering that to myself again. So I ask everyone what is the weirdest or scariest dream you have every have. Mine was always getting hit by a blue car for some reason.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jul 18, 2007 at 07:53 PM.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Your weirdest dream?

Well my dream is randomly weird. But my dream now was weird. I have a friend name Noodle and she ate tempura and my name is Tempura and I ate noodles...?! O.o;; It's so weird...

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

My weirdest dream, huh? All of my dreams are different... Today's night I had a dream..hmm... I was feeding a big black bear in the forest ( it seems to me he was my pet ) And one weird thing - all of my dreams are starting with that I fall from some high points - from the roof of my house, from mountain...

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well its not a weird dream more like a nightmare,weird at the same time.
    I keep having this dream about 3 times a week of a lady all dressed in white
    with golden blond hair and blue eyes a key chain around her neck and skelitn key at the bottom. She walks aound in her bare feet and she dont talk. we are in the woods and she waves her hand as if she wants me to follow her so in my head I always think that I dont want to follow but I do and she leads me into the woods and like puppy i follow. we walk for what seems a mile and then she stops. when i look aound i see a circle of trees big trees and in the middle of these trees there is a circle dead grass nothing in that circle is alive. ( Sorry evertime i think about i get a cold chill)
    Then I try with all my might not to walk into the circle and my feet are moving but my brain screams no. as i come to the oppening of the circle a black hand comes out and gabs me, and i wake up dont know what it meens and i dont care all i want to do is stop dreaming about it

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Once I dreamed that i was hanging out with some friends, we were playing in the woods with winnie the pooh! and then a big giant ant came and killed winnie! so me and my friends went home and ate PJ sandwiches. the end!

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

that is a wierd one. When I was 10 I had a dream about Eeyore and he strated to come after me trying to put his tail on me and the needle was so big that i woke up in tears so i dont like pooh all that much.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

mine would be the one when i cam back from a foan contry with a baby and i had to hid it from my mum and dad ect it was sorta really ****ed up lol

Newbie Eichiro is off to a good start Eichiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    What was your weirdest dream? I was wondering that to myself again. So I ask everyone what is the weirdest dream you have every have. Mine was always getting hit by a blue car for some reason.
    u know that might mean something rite?
    i mean when i have dreams most of them tell me something like something bad will happen sometimes the dreams come true like i went underwater
    and in this sunken ship looking for something n pirates were chasing me
    then i went to mi frends house last week n i saw the ship with the exact details on a music video!!!
    weird huh?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast