+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

Newbie Lyla may be famous one day Lyla may be famous one day Lyla's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your weirdest dream?

Hmm. My weirdest dream was one where I was smaller than a glass cup. I kept on trying to drink the water out of it but it was much larger than me. A roach was following me and I didn't even notice. It was about to attack me. I immediately woke up. It was kind of strange. But not the strangest.

THEY can have the WORLD, we'll CREATE our OWN.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your weirdest dream?

I had another weird dream again is that flamingos were everywhere and suddenly they grew bigger and started walking around town then they ruled the WORLD!!!!! They made everything pink!!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Scariest Dream

what's your scariest dream?what happened?_________________________________________ ________________________mine was that i was with friends and i was lost and i didnt know my way so i got scared............then i woke up.now what about you
    Yeah, Bye.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Scariest Dream

Probably my scariest dream is the only dream I can remember which was when I was 8, I was being chased by IT the clown and I can't run fast enough I fall and he comes and slits my neck open... then I woke up.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

My scariest dream ever was me getting chased by a clown i hate them oh and me having to watch my friend die and i couldnt stop the guy who was killing her.
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

My scariest dream that I had would have to be when I was in this building which had many floors and these men in black suits were chasing me all over the building trying to kill me and the worst part was I could not get out of the building and I woke up just before I was about to be killed

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, my scariest dream was when (veiwer descretion advised) Gerard Way was killing everyone I knew and loved then he took an axe and threw it at me and I fell on the floor with it stabbed it my heart. I started breathing really hard and weazing then I couldn't breath and right before I woke up I saw Gerard's face and he said "You may live through tthis, but I WILL be back" then I woke up.....and that was only a week ago.....*shivers in fear*

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a dream once when my first born son was just a baby, that he took off running from me while we were in a crowded place. And In the dream it felt as though I spent hours searching for him. The feeling of not knowing where my child was. was litteraly making my heart race. And In my dream I thought I saw him in passing, amongst several other people. And when I wen't to persue him... I woke up... So I never did get the satisfaction of finding him in my dream. Oddly I had that dream for three consecutive nights in a row... And each morning I woke up in a panic.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast