+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Scariest Dream

I am somehow proud of the fact that I had no enormously disturbing dreams that made me wet my pants before I have awoken.

...that pride comes from the idea that I don't have any serious mental issues. Hurrah for a somewhat healthy psyche!

But as for my "scariest dream"... well it wasn't so much frightening like monsters and etc, as it was psychologically isolating.

I remember that in a dream, where it was the usual "falling off a cliff"-fear dream that happened a lot to me between the ages of 6 to 16 (ten years of the same dream, how annoying), I woke up.

BUT! I wasn't awake. I knew it was a dream, because I could see myself.

Like my few previous dreams where I could control my actions (as rare as they were), I tried to reason my way out of it...

Anything from running into the walls, to hanging myself, to stabbing myself, to screaming, to going back to sleep, to exiting the room... all of that made me wake up!
    INTO THE SAME DREAM!

There was no way out! I couldn't wake up! I couldn't get out of my dreams, I started crying! Hoping, wishing, praying that someone would wake me up... I thought I probably went into a coma or something!

All of a sudden, I started... well... I guess... fading?
    Not really fading... more like turning into sand...
    I saw myself melting into pieces...

And then I woke up for real.

>_> Yeah, that sucked.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG!!! Truly quite a terrible dream you've got there Soshi... I hope I'll never have dreams like that- where I'm capable of controling my actions... I've never really had such and never want to have...

My scariest dream is like this:

I brought a guy in my house and leave him there...
    After what seemed quite a long time, like in another dream already, I come back with a friend of mine and go to that room, I don't open the room but I see through a window in the door that guy over there... this time only he looked different- he looked like a monster- he was a vampire...
    We both (me and my friend) panicked and ran, with the vampire following us, in the corridor we parted, my friend ran out the door, but I ran towards my room...
    The vampire followed my friend and I was safe...

But then it started all over again... again we went towards that door, again that man (or vamire) was there, agian we run, again we parted... but this time the vampire followed me...
    Screaming in terror I ran to my door, but I couldn't open it... all shaking in terror I tried to open that door, but I could not... too scared and too little time.
    The vampire was there the next moment... he pushed me down on the ground and tried to bite me, stungling me as well... I tried to push him back with all my strength, knowing that, if he bites me- I'm a gonner...
    I wasn't strong enough to be able to push him back... last thing I did was crying for help... and I called my mum and suddenly bright light shone from above and I saw someone coming down...

Then I woke up, pushing a pillow away from my face with all my strengh... into the wall... I had two pillows and quite a small bed and I had managed to sleep with my head in one of the pillows... I guess I was dying there...

I later found out that a vampire in your dream means that there is a person in your life sucking your life out... and now, reading this... it all reminds me of a relationship I had ^^

Also, I frequently have dreams witch repeat- where I'm given a second chance and usually it all goes even worse in the second time... although... better me than my friend...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

My scariest dream was when i was walking aroundand all of the sudden i felt something behind me. when i look around it was nothing. when i look forward boom he was right in front of me a beast with very huge fang, ugly face and was rotten like a zombie. he chase me i was running for my life. i ran to a house very old house and went in when i look back i saw a witch, she grab me so hard i felt like it was real. then i saw all these rotten creature when i scream i woke up.

Newbie Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123 may be famous one day Yippy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm ive had quite a few scary dreams but most of them mainly involve being in a house all alone... i dunno why though

There was once when some sort of creature kept chasing me and i had to run in the bathroom and quickly lock the door lol my heart was beating so fast and i was shaking like mad. the creature kept on banging the door and trying to get in. while that was going on i found some towels to link up and attached it to the window handle. i quickly climbed down, managed to escape and i just ran!!!

Another horrible dream was getting stabbed in the stomach by some burglar! Omg the pain actually felt real i thought i was gonna die i tried to call for the ambulance but for some reason the phone didnt work so i was just lieing on the bathroom floor nearly crying! i think i woke up after that...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I later found out that a vampire in your dream means that there is a person in your life sucking your life out... and now, reading this... it all reminds me of a relationship I had ^^
    They say your dreams can communicate many things.

>_> Though often enough, many dreams actually have no meaning at all, just a form of thought within the subconscious.

They say that dreams happen often within sleep when people don't use their brain enough in the time that they are awake. But then again, it is also said that when your brain is overexerted (aka your brain's fried out), your dreams come a lot more often.

But of course, the one main reason your dreams are there is because of this:
    Your subconscious is trying to warn you. Whether you have addictions, mental problems, physical problems, emotional problems, or you just keep accidentally tripping on the same spot everyday: Your subconscious is trying to converse with you.

Wonder why eating a big meal before sleeping gives you nightmares? That's right, it's been scientifically proven that eating right before sleeping is one of the many causes in physical problems such as obesity. Your brain is saying "DON'T DO THAT AGAIN! OR I SWEAR TO DREAMGOD THAT YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT AGAIN!!"...

Also if you see anyone that has no face or that you can't recognize... anything that seems to be the COMPLETE opposite of you (they could even be a female if you're a male, or a male if you're a female), or someone who you are angered at... in your dreams that is. And if they are, in any way, trying to harm you... the best explanation of that dream is this:
    There is a part of you that you are ashamed of. A part of you that comes out in blurts of things you say that you didn't mean to, a part of you that comes out when you accidentally do something you really didn't mean to do, and etc... it's basically "jealous" of you. Like the story of the twin brothers, where one of the brothers is locked away in the attic and seeks to kill his twin who was loved by his parents while he was treated like a freak: He/she is trying to get rid of you, either by ruining your life or by any other way.
    So how do you solve this?
    Learn to accept this part of you.. you maybe too masculine, too feminine, too conservative, too liberal, anything. And that part of you is trying to become a part of you just as all your other emotions are. If you accept it, you can save yourself from being completely disbalanced, as well as save yourself from such dangerous nightmares.

So listen to your dreams.

It's easy to control dreams if you know how. It's easy to remember dreams if you know how. But one of the hardest things, is to KNOW what your dream means.

Too many people overassume and make it extremely dramatic, when it can be as simple as: "Don't forget where you put your keys"... or maybe the dream meant nothing at all, and your brain was just having some fun.

Know yourself and everything that goes on around you, and you can be saved from many nightmares and problems.
    A balanced mind, heart, soul, and body finds no nightmares when they sleep.

Take the aborigenes of Australia (it was either them or some other native clan). They're considered one of THE most mentally stable and calm people IN THE WORLD by psychologists...
    Why? They are taught, when they are young, that when they have a nightmare and see an "evil creature", they are told to call upon their ancestor's spirits to help them defeat this creature and make peace with it. When they have another dream or nightmare, this "evil creature" comes back in the form of an ally to this dreamer. They make peace with whatever mental illness they may have, and can be considered one of the most calm people you can ever meet.

Back in the 90s, I was obsessed with dreams, so I researched tons of philosophy and study they had of 'em and tried and proved many of their methods.

I don't have nightmares anymore, if that proves anything.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Scariest dream huh? I haven't had many of those, but there remains one that still haunts me whenever I wash my hair. It went like this:

~!! It was just another, same old, ordinary day. I found myself in my room, getting ready for school and arranging my hair to avoid looking unkempt and all. Actually, my hair was wet, since I just took a head bath.. So, I started to milk the water off my hair, gently of course, as usually ~!!! To my surprise, instead of draining all the water off my hair, my fingers... involuntarily, began to pluck my hair off, strand by strand. I never felt so helpless. Well, I went baldheaded. Then more silliness started to unfold. I was aired on live TV all over my country; I was being interviewed. I don't recall the questions I was asked, but believe me when I say that they were hard to digest! I later got nominated for being the youngest kid to go eggheaded. I'm being dead serious. It was crazy. Just goes to show how self-conscious I am of my pretty hair.

That dream was so nerve-wrecking that I stopped washing my hair for a month, in fear that I would actually go bald.

(Well, there is my quick response)

Newbie FRITZ is off to a good start FRITZ's Avatar
    Thanks

My Scariest Dream dream was about a character in Chaos Legion that I was him and I was killing everything.I could not stop killing people and things then I saw my dad and i lost control and cut him in half.Then i walk up screaming.This dream was about a year ago.

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

i remember when i was little i used to always dream of a old lady chasing after me with an axe i always used to wake up crying and eventually i was afraid of old people and wouldnt go near them

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast