+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

Newbie Kiiro is off to a good start Kiiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wat is the most saddest dream have u ever had?

Hm, I'm a type of person that forgets dreams once I wake up lol. Though, I do remember some, but I don't really dream of sad things... Well, I do remember this kinda sad-ish dream. It's all a blurr but I'll try my best to 'relive' this dream.

I remember for some really odd reason that I was running away with my friends and with people I've never meant before from something. I'm not quite sure what it was, but we were running our asses off lmao. Then, suddenly, it was like some t.v show when the camera zooms in on something. It zoomed in on these two people that were really close and after a while they get seperated from each other because one disappeared for some reason. When the one that disappeared finally came back, the other was dead lying on a puddle on the road beside the edge of the sidewalk.

That dream wasn't about me but wow, it was sad! The camera that zoomed in, in all those events was me. I watched as the friend desperately tried to find the other and found out it died...leaving the other hurt. >.< What a dream ! It still makes me wonder who those two were. Why I dreamed of that and why one suddenly disappeared and re-appeared to just find out its friend was dead...
    Signature Made By My Older Sister!

Otaku Candid is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

I've been having some really weird dreams. But I remember this one dream a couple of years ago, it felt so real.

It started out like any other day for me, I went downstairs for breakfast and my parents weren't there. That wasn't unusual because they both had work early. While i was eating breakfast i yelled for my sister to wake up, and then there was a knocking on the door. I went to it and some guy threw the door down. I don't remember it too much but these guys were chasing me around my house with a gun. I ran upstairs and tried to get my sister to my room, where there was a phone and a proper lock. But it was too late, they already were upstairs and we had to block the door and sneak out the window.

But the guys left or something so i was able to go my room, but when i got there they came back and i had to squeeze behind my couch. Then i woke up heavily breathing. It doesn't seem that bad now, but it felt way to real then.

Another weird dream i had wasn't even a dream. I was just tried and was resting with my eyes closed. Then i remembered earlier that day during softball practice when i climbed over a little snow hill. I imagined myself slipping up the hill and while i was still in bed my feet moved frantically like i really did slip. It was really surprising because i didn't control it.

Newbie InitialDAE86 is off to a good start InitialDAE86's Avatar
    Thanks

My weirdest dream, was that i would wake up and get ready to go somewhere, and i would travel to the place, but then i would wake up and the entire thing i just did happened all over again, and it would keep happening over and over again until i woke up!

One Piece Crew.
    -InitialDAE86

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Last night I dreamt that I was possesed by a devil. He's name is Satan... It was so scary and sad. I was crying in my sleep. Good thing that my mom and dad woke me up... Then after that I told them that I had a nightmare...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

haha i had one last night it was really werid
    well my school doesnt alow you to die your hair werid colours but i came into school with pure light pink hair and i was sent to my vp and to the p and he cut off all my hair and then i woke up and near died i was feeling my head making sure my hair was still there and te best thing was i was cryin in it >_<

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently, I'm playing DMC3 and nights before, I had a dream where I was controlling Dante in the game but it look very up-close and personal.
    Dante was attacked by many demons and I had him slaughtering everyone of them until a few busty babes in undergarments came charging. Oddly enough, Dante ripped off their undergarments, leaving them to fall nude.

I woke up saying, "Wtf was that?". <OAO>!!!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie tbonegirl27 is off to a good start tbonegirl27's Avatar
    Pleasant Ridge Michigan (Very small town near Detroit)
    Thanks

I have to sya that I had this crazy dream like two weeks before I went to band camp(Interlochen). i walked up to this person who was sitting on this like over turned bucket and i couldn't see thier head. On the ground next to them was this white thing that looked like a tarp or something and we were outside becuse there was grass. Anyway I was supposed to be doing something and I didn't know what. So I asked the person and they answered, but i couldn't hear them and i knew their answer wasn't helpful. So now I'm at band camp(Real world) and our instructor told us to do something. I wasn't listening and now I didn't know. so I walk up to this girl sitting on an overturned bucket next to one of our props for the show(A white tarp!!). I'm looking down at the tarp and the grass and out the corner of my eye I can see her sitting on the bucket. Then I ask "What are we supposed to be doing?" and she answers very unhelpfully "I don't know." and then I'm like 'didn't I already do this?' and then I relize it was my dream from two weeks before!!!!

Newbie never be alone is off to a good start never be alone's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine was of when my dog....just died in my arms out of no where I awoke ran to get her, hugged her in my arms and cried..what seemed like all night.

-Never be alone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast