+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

Got another weird and scary dream. I was like satan in my dream and everytime I scream people dies. x.x I was like... [[Wtf?!]] o.O And the bad part is I keep on killing my family and friends. ;~;

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll share my scariest dream.

I was hanging out in my old backyard climbing a tree with a couple of my friends. I heard my special friend calling me and I jumped from the nearest branch to see what he wanted. When I got down he held me by the shoulders and told me that he never wanted to see me again. That was the saddest thing that could ever happen to me. I woke up crying into my pillow.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie KillPuppet is off to a good start KillPuppet's Avatar
    Thanks

my weirdest dream was when my mate asked me to photocopy 2 pages of harry potter

my scariest dream was 1 of 3 that i used to get every couple months and they would always be in the same order each time
    anyway...it was being chased by a big red triangle inside a football stadium
    and because of that dream i NEVER colour triangles red XD lol

saddest dream...well...i dont wanna talk about that

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a dream one evening where I was walking down a long, dark, and narrow corridor full of recurring doors on the left, and a wall to my right.

It kept going on and on, and as I was about to reach the end of it, a strange feeling of familiarity overwhelmed me. Somehow, somewhere, I knew that last room was mine.

So I went to the last door and opened it. To the left of me was a desk; to the right, a bed; and parallel to the entrance was a small window with a full blue-colored moon shining in from outside.

And there I was, stopped dead in my tracks. For in front of me I saw myself sitting on the floor, body leaned to the wall underneath the window with my eyes wide open and ultimately - lifeless.

My face was covered with blood, darkish blue from the shimmer of the full moon. And beside me was Death - statuesque and slender - with his scythe in hand: slashing, hacking my motionless body. Blood splattered and kept splattering all over.

He never stopped, and neither did I ever move.

I was just.. there. One watching, the other dead silent.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

omg i had the worst i MEAN worst dream i mean nightmare....

i was walkin down my street it was late at night when the taxi left me off
    and my nabor cam over in his car ans grabed me and draged me in to the car after he had hit me and tied me up

and then he took me ot the house and him and his soo called wife tied me to the bed and cut mu cloths off with a pair ti sissors ..... ect u dont need or want to know the rest.... it was horabil....i cant wait to im 18 i can leave..and start new...
    but im soo happy that wasnt real but the man is a real prev... * crys*

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

As a kid I was scared of small rooms and tite spots all because of this dream. It would start open and bright and nothing around then I would end up in a pipe that I could barly fit in it and I was moving at a mid speed, not fast but not slow. and then my head would be at the opening but no farther and that would wake me up felling grogy and out of sink like I was really there. thank fully I took it head on and never had it again but it still scarse me to think about it.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is well:
    I'm was walking towards a cliff and then look down notice the distance down to the ground, my heart pounded on my chest and suddenly i was push by all my family members and by my friends. I fall all the way down and land on my head, splitting all the way open, then i see the devil and wake up...Thats my scariest dream. Saddest: I was walking out to pet my dog and she was ran over

Newbie hendo24 is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok to lighten the mood of this thread a little i thought id post just about the wierdest dream ive ever had! surely everyone remembers that old mario game for N64? ell i was mario and someone was controlling me! really freaky when that big dinosour thing is chasing you lol it was all cartoony aswell very strange!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast