+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Your weirdest dream?

what if i dont want to know what it is about? man this dream happens all the time what if i go into the trees i will never wake up?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

the wierdest dream i had was where i had just sat down to a
    pizza and the pizza cam to life and so did the box and the box held me down while the pizza was yelling freedom in that mel gibson voice beating
    the crap out of me.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

The weirdest dream I've ever had was that I was ruling the world of pasta. Its like all the people are pasta and all the building are pasta. Then all of a sudden we get this huge storm of hot water and then everybody dies. And I'm just stuck eating cooked pasta for the rest of my natural life.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

My weirdest dream, and this for real, that I was being chased up and down the steps in my elementary school by a guy in a purple suit. I had that dream like 2 times. If you watch The Boondocks, you should know how weird my dream is.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had many, but this one was when I was in Jr High

o.o

I was on the school bus counting money, when every thing went black. I looked around and 3 shines shot out of my body.

They were me, but "3" of me. One from my age 7 the other from like 12, and one I know now from me right now. 17.

The younger one was just laughing at me, the middle was just frowning, and the oldest was just looking at me. And thy got bigger, as I got smaller.

I appeared in the school hallway, and there was giggling and whistling, the other had long nails like "Freddie dude"

She was dragging them across the lockers. Before I woke up, the little one said everything would be okay, and I woke up. ^^
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had a bunch of weird dreams, all of them are ironic.

But I had this one in middle school.

Me and my folks were on vacation and the place was well the city we live in currently. We acted like we never came here. So my parents were arguing over which way to go. We're driving fast and we hit a couple signs saying "Bridge out" and finally we drive over a cliff. And when we're plummeting to our death, I wake up.

In my weird dreams I usually die...^_^U

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't dream often for some reason, but if I ever happen to have one, it's usually very strange, disturbing, and sometimes freaking mysterious. Fortunately, I have the ability to recall most of them when I wake up. Thus, I usually write them down if they happen to be intriguing. Well, I had a strange dream recently that I can share.

Un, it was a three-episode-in-one-dream kind of thing.

Episode # 1:

Let me see. Ah yes, at first you see, I was walking in this really creepy alley, and all of a sudden I heard some strange, familiar voice. It was Mahiru.

Later on...

Episode # 2:

I found myself in her presence in a smelly hospital. We then asked this blood-soaked nurse where Dr. Gilbert is. She told us that we can find him down stairs in the basement. As we approached the second floor... Mahiru, all the sudden, started to run really fast and then she disappeared into thin air.

I later was sucked into some shiny cylindrical tube..

Two hours later...

Episode # 3:

Imagine an open-field setting. It was very dark, windy, and cloudy. There was a slight drizzle as well.

I was sleeping on her lap, and she wwas ruffling my pretty hair in a petting fashion. Then as I started to drool on her pants in sleep, she smiled softly. Her eyes went all red slowly, and I later woke up, only to find my left leg all eaten up.

She then cried and I died.

Isn't that amazing?!?!? Well, I think so. And I think she and Dr. Gilbert are some homicidal maniacs searching for white, virgin meat. She and Dr. Gilbert thus mutilated my pretty legs.

She was like in her thirties and extremely gorgeous, but she offered my meat to Dr. Gilbert so he can, you know, survive.

Then everything went all blank and white. I must have been transmigrated to heaven or something.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelFlow View Post
    My weirdest dream, and this for real, that I was being chased up and down the steps in my elementary school by a guy in a purple suit. I had that dream like 2 times. If you watch The Boondocks, you should know how weird my dream is.
    Hahah, see i always new that dam Barney was bad for kids.

I had a weird one once were i could fly. It was so cool, but i had to be careful not to fly too high as to leave the earths atmosphere, that would kill me. In some of these flights i almost did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast