+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Your weirdest dream?

I've had many, many strange dreams. Some even scare the hell out of me..

I remember one which would come back to me every year. And it's of me being on this platform.. and then falling. But I never hit bottom.

Ever.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

My weirdes dream is:

+ I was going into place where people used to be wearing gold as their clothing. and there, there used to be no night. its all day, but people there dont get tired. even if they used to work all day non stop. and then, when I got my first work, its actually texting all day. I must text all of the people living there. and it takes me a month before I finished texting them all.

And then, when I wake up in the morning. I dunno, I just get tired,
    weird huh???

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I remember one which would come back to me every year. And it's of me being on this platform.. and then falling. But I never hit bottom.

Ever.
    (O____O) Oh GOD! I've had that dream.

Myths say if you hit the ground in those kinda dreams. You'll die in your sleep.

Of course its just a Myth.

Anywho when I was falling I was passing doors.

Falling is bad btw... depends on if you were scared thou or if you were hurt. o.o If not! "Good" Fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Episode # 1:

Let me see. Ah yes, at first you see, I was walking in this really creepy alley, and all of a sudden I heard some strange, familiar voice. It was Mahiru.

Later on...

Episode # 2:

I found myself in her presence in a smelly hospital. We then asked this blood-soaked nurse where Dr. Gilbert is. She told us that we can find him down stairs in the basement. As we approached the second floor... Mahiru, all the sudden, started to run really fast and then she disappeared into thin air.

I later was sucked into some shiny cylindrical tube..

Two hours later...

Thats what they call "LOVE" Dreams Mister. haha

v.v Or Death ... and upcoming tons of misfortunes.. GoodLuck

o.o I hope these are "Old" dreams, but you don't believe in this stuff.

Ahh my post before got deleted. So I had to make it short, and Yes I read dreams for fun. bleh

Quote Originally Posted by AngelFlow View Post
    My weirdest dream, and this for real, that I was being chased up and down the steps in my elementary school by a guy in a purple suit. I had that dream like 2 times. If you watch The Boondocks, you should know how weird my dream is.
    ∂єρєи∂ѕ ιf ѕєє яυииιиg υρ ѕтєρѕ ιѕ νєяу gσσ∂, вυт яυииιg ∂σωи ιѕ иєνєя α gσσ∂ ѕιgи (....)

The School is something too, and yea I've seen that Ep. It was very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    My weirdes dream is:

+ I was going into place where people used to be wearing gold as their clothing. and there, there used to be no night. its all day, but people there dont get tired. even if they used to work all day non stop. and then, when I got my first work, its actually texting all day. I must text all of the people living there. and it takes me a month before I finished texting them all.

And then, when I wake up in the morning. I dunno, I just get tired,
    weird huh???
    -.-;

иσт тσ ρσρ уσυя вυввℓє, вυт уσυ ∂σ киσω тнιѕ ∂яєαм ѕαуѕ иσтнιиg вυт gσσ∂ fσятυиє яιgнт؟

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I had a weird one once were i could fly. It was so cool, but i had to be careful not to fly too high as to leave the earths atmosphere, that would kill me. In some of these flights i almost did.
    This dream could mean a lot, since the lack of info. I guess I'll never know.
    Last edited by Mr. K; May 28, 2007 at 12:22 AM. Reason: hmm
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

my weirdest dream i had like months or years ago...i dont exactly remember when i had the dream, but i remember it with great detail...it was like a nightmare/weird...i dreamnt that i was a soldier with my unit in some desert town..i cant say where, but it could have been anywhere...there were five of us total..it seemed like we were on patrol at night when all of a sudden we are surrounded by the enemy and we get into a firefight...well during the fight i have a flashback to before i was deployed there...and i am waving goodbye to my wife and new-born child...i say new-born because it was wrapped in a blanket but i dont know if its a boy or girl and i never see my wifes face..i know she has blonde hair...but i see that during my fire-fight...when one guys drops dead next to me and we slowly start to retreat as there is no end to the enemy...we make it to what looks like a warehouse and we are ambushed...the rest of my unit is killed and i am the last one standing...but then i am shot many times in the back and it feels real, but as i lay on the ground dying..i pull a letter out and hand it to someone standing over me, i ask them to mail it and i think of my family again...and then i die. when i wake up from the dream im in tears...literally i think i was crying in my sleep because i was crying in my dream. but yea...its like a short story but thats my weirdest dream. what you think?

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

(O____O) Oh GOD! I've had that dream.

Myths say if you hit the ground in those kinda dreams. You'll die in your sleep.

Of course its just a Myth.

Anywho when I was falling I was passing doors.

Falling is bad btw... depends on if you were scared thou or if you were hurt. o.o If not! "Good" Fortune.
    I've heard that myth as well.

If you hit bottom, you actually die.

I believe it.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG!! last night t was soo weird

i was in this fled
    and al of a sudent all these zombies came after me
    then i rab into a grave yard ( smart idea) then more came
    and this like fary thing cam and give me a gun...... shout most dead
    then i hid n a cave ( ended u being a vamp cave) got bettn and becam a vamp then some hunters came and killed me with holy water and crosses >__<

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, my weirdest dreams could also be my worst nightmares. ^ ^
    I had a dream once that my whole school was covered in frogs. I don't know why frogs. Still, if you tried to get rid of one, more would appear. I think i woke up trying to whack a frog away. LOL

Another dream i had was also one related to school. How everyone seemed to have turned into spiders, not just small ones, they were huge. I was apparently the 'only' human. I never ended up escaping them.

My dreams are really weird, but i'd call them my nightmare because i hate spiders. Frogs are......um, not excatly my favourite either.

Newbie FRITZ is off to a good start FRITZ's Avatar
    Thanks

The weirdest dream I've ever had was that I was climbing up a HUGE slide.I get to the top of this huge slide then I look down and I then start to fall down, just before I hit the ground I wake up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast