+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your weirdest dream?

I got tossed in the air by a Buddha that guarded our house.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Another one!!!!! It was when I went to a world like the movie darkness falls!!!! And I died but I went to heaven but I fell a sleep there and got kidnap by that pigeon from yesterday!!!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie Zman135 is off to a good start Zman135's Avatar
    Thanks

My wirdest dream would probably be, my dinest went to Africa and made a movie about a tribe called "The elephant tribe". and when it was released into theators I watched it and The tribe was doing a ceramonial dance and then they camy out of the screen and started bitting people and eating them, and the people that got bit got infected and turnd into zombies like on resadint evil and when me and my dad were driving away from the zombies I woke up and it was wired. So I went to a wqeb site that intuprets your dreams and it said there would be conflict in my family and I would find great fortune, and that day my grandmother was going to sue her ex-daughterinlaw for her son, and then I found a hundred dollar bill in the road.

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I know that I have made a post here before, but I had another dream last night and I would like to share it with you guys. Ok I was standing outside in a feild and I saw a rabbit run by me well I ran after him and he went into his hole. All of the sudden it got black all around me and it started to rain then I saw a man walking up to me as he came closer to me I started to back away. He grabed my hand and said I'm going to take you into the gates of hell... then I woke up. Serves me right for going after that rabbit. You think after waching Alice in wonderland I would learn.

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

My dream was weird and retarded. XD I saw spongebob then patrick star made a story. The ugly sailor man. He was so ugly that everyone had cancer and they have to leave town. The End.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

My weirdest dream is my scariest... where I run from a vampire 'till it catches me at my door. He throws me down to the ground and tries to get to my neck, I try to awoid that with all my strenght... but I can't.. I cry for help... for my mum... suddely a white light from the sky... and I wake up. My face in the pillow...
    I guess I was dying there.
    Also i found out that a vampire in your dream means that there is someone in your life that sucks away your energy- your life and I guess it was a sign about my bf being a life sucker and that I need help...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Eichiro is off to a good start Eichiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    I had another weird dream is that my family were being attack by zombies like from Dawn of the Dead. And the only way to stop them is killing the leader which is a slice of pizza oh my god where are these dreams coming from.
    amazing but crazy!!!!
    oh and dont forget to ill the leader u must eat!!!
    lol

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Weirdest dream?
    Ahem...
    Pokemon. Pokemon everywhere. I speak; They trample peck chew slash cut or blast me to death.
    I get reborn. I move one step and then Uchiha Itachi comes up and cuts my legs off!
    I'm reborn again. I stand still until I randomly blow up.
    Then I woke up.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast