+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

Newbie Sakura may be famous one day Sakura may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Your weirdest dream?

hmm, i have dreams about school a lot. (even though I've been out of school for 3 years!) in one of them, there was a haunted mansion kind of thing behind the school and we had to go in there and prove there was no ghosts. i also dream of tree houses really often, in one dream my sister had bought a new house and there was this really really huge tree in her front yard, it had several tree houses up in it going up different levels kind of, and my 5 y/o niece had climbed up to the one at the very top and i went up there to get her, but i found out that one was at a very steep angle pecuriously perched out on a branch and when i looked down inside it was on such a bad slop you could even sit down in there, you'd slide out the front of it which was just open. but i woke up soon after that so yeah.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh!!!! Those are weird dreams!!!! Hmmmmm.....I remember when I had one! I remember I went to Taco Bell to get a bite to eat. I order and then ninjas attack!!! But I didn't really care for some reason so I walked away but cause of that cause they started stalking me!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!! Freaks! Then it switch dreams that I saw me going to suicide myself because I was barbie. CURSE YOU BARBIE!!!!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

All my weirdest dreams were the ones I could control.
    (Actually, I also found out a good method in order to actually be 100% sure you can control your dreams and/or REMEMBER them! PM me if you want to know)

<_< But a recent one was a world-wide attack by zombie-like samurais... (they weren't really samurais, only their armor was alive... kinda' like Dark Stalkers)

>_> Yeah... it was kinda cool, but I really liked getting out of it. But I felt kinda' bad when I woke up. I felt like I could've helped them out if I stayed there a little bit longer.

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

i was a slave and my slave master was my friend marty, so odd
    anyway we ended up falling in love in the end o.O when i woke up the first thing i said was "WTF?"

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I dreamed about my fathers funeral, then I had to redraw a picture of him every single day, once I forgot to redraw him and his spirit came to kill me. This just about sums up the weirdest dream I had over 10 years ago. Strangely, my dad is still alive and not the type to be vengeful...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

I never have the same dreem twice but the weirdist dreem I had was that I was in some houw with all this cool stuf go carts dirt biks rolercosters slids water park pool hot tub and many omre things well I Finaly wantd to get out, every thing was locked and every thing became evil rails and wire came and started choking me and I fianly got out I was in the same house. well thats my dreem

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    pizza are you serious....pizza its hard to type im laughing so hard.it hurts!!!!PIZZA!?!?!? LOL!!!!!
    Hahahaha yeah that is funny,I only remember my dreams vaguely so what little I do remember doesn't tell you much about the dreams I've had but I do kinda remember a dream.
    I had where I think I was in a bookstore or some place
    where there was a rack of books and then somehow I ended up some place else which I can't seem to remember what the place looked like but I think I woke up around that time hahaha.-^-^-

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

My weirdest dream would have to be when i dreamed i said something in pitch black. When i got up i was accepted to go on a quiz show and i had no idea what the hell the answer was so i said what i said in my dream and it was right! i got £300 lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast