+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams: Your weirdest, saddest, and scariest

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Your weirdest dream?

I have a bad and weird dream again. >_<;; This time it's so sad and weird! I was the ruler of the kingdom and there was an earthquake of something. And my assistant said to stop the earthquake you have to kiss or get married at the cockroach. D; Ahhh~! My mind so mean to me! DDD:::

Newbie lawnboy978 is off to a good start lawnboy978's Avatar
    Thanks

my weirdest dream is i was riding a huge bicycle down a long driveway with some friends and there was a playground off to the left. then all of a sudden we could bounce off of the ground. we were then bouncing hundreds of feet in the air, going over the playground and we just kept bouncing.
    <~"Turn on, Tune in, Drop out."~>

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

hey there this post is going to make people laugh at me I'm sure of it but weirdest dream is a recurring dream that every couple of months I have for a week straight and it is odd because i am running through a cave being chased by an aligator and i get to a dead end and with nowhere to go i turn just before it bites me and i hit it on the nose and then the dream starts over again and it goes all night until I wake up sweating from running in my sleep and it happens like i said every night for a week every couple of months. please don't laugh too hard.

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Newbie Captain Geusak may be famous one day Captain Geusak may be famous one day
    Thanks

A couple years ago I had a dream where Barney(the dinosuar) was trying to eat me but a dwarf/viking sliced of his head and told me that my family was in danger. So I went to my mom's sewing room and found my sister and her friend being sucked into a darkhole generated by the sewing machine. I then ran to my mom's room and saw the grim reaper watching my mom's tv. I then ran to into the basement for safety, but then suddenly realised that he had quickly followed and was standing right next to me. And thats all I can remember.

Newbie NekoSukie is off to a good start NekoSukie's Avatar
    Thanks

My weirdest dream? Hmm, well i once dream that i danced with 'Barney and Friends'. *Sweat drop* That was sooooo embarrassing! Especially when i told my friends about it and they laughed at me! I mean, i was 17 at that time!! In my dream i was dancing and singing happily (and in a very silly way too) with this fake smiley purple dinosour and his other kiddie friends in a garden full of flowers that were made out of paper!

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I had this dream where I was ice skating with Patty Mayonaise from Doug, and somehow I slipped and fell into a sewer. My brother managed to grab my hand, but let me go when our mother called him in for dinner. I think I was always afraid of falling into a sewer when I was a kid.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I was just talking about this dream wit my friends this morning.
    Well, I have a phobia about birds. I dunno when it started but i think it was around my 15th brithday.

Well, my dream was i was in a dark room with birds flying and pecking me, i leave the room and there are even MORE birds, then i leave that room. Then i turn around and see Pidgeotto from Pokemon Standing there going "Pidgeo!" LMAO!

Another one that I have a lot, and resently is that a big rooster is doing that whole ca-ca-do-da-doo! thing in my ear. i always wake up flinching when i have it.

I'm weird huh?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I usually have.......... Maybe those dreams are better suited for a different forum ^_^.

Anyway I had a pretty freaky one last night, it seem to start in my room. There was a girl there that I don't believe I have ever seen before if I actually have seen this person before it must have been in passing and my brain just held on to the image of her. She is very sweet looking but some dark voice keeps going off, inside my head (in the dream), or it’s only a voice I can her in the dream.

It keeps telling me, "YOU CANNOT KISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" The voice keeps telling me this over and over and over again as me and this girl sit and stare into each others eyes. She speaks "That it'll be okay". We both move for each other and kiss, and then something strange happens it’s like I've warped out of my dream body and am watching myself kiss this girl. Suddenly I can see inside my head and inside her head like an X-Ray.

I can see that her throat is pulsing and this strange orb like things are being pumped into me, (I guess sorta like a face grabber from alien), I black-out from watching this happen to my dream self, when I awake in my dream I'm back inside my dream body the girl is gone and there is a note that says take this. I look down on the table and there is a small brown pill laying there.

I start to sweat because I remember what I saw, I reach down and pick up the pill and as soon as I am about to swallow the pill I wake up.

It felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest, I took a quick glance around my room hoping to see that pill, I had to tell myself for a few minutes after that that it was only a dream.

As I was typing this I wonder was someone trying to pull me out of the matrix? (BTW I haven't seen Aliens or the Matrix in at least three years.)

I wonder what that means?
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast