+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dress Code

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Dress Code

Ok so I work in a call center, if you don't have a name badge you can't even get through the doors. Customers don't see us, so I often find myself wondering why we have such a strict dress code.

We have to wear dress up attire, unless its casual Friday. Shorts, dresses, and skirts have to be below the knee. Can't wear flip flops! Also not allowed to show off cleavage, or shoulder. Which I think is stupid because everything is over the phone so dressing up isn't going to get the customer to think your more professional or anything, its totally pointless.

Have you ever had to follow a dress code? What were you not suppose to wear?

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dress Code

I had to be in dress code at school once. It was horrible! We had to wear a green, white, or gray collared shirt and kaki shorts. no sandals, no sweaters and we always had to wear our school I.D. on our collar.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

for my school dress code we cant wear tank tops, short skirts or show midriffs and the guys cant wear sagging pants or big chains on their necks and they cant have any facial hair on their face >.< the dress code is really lame
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well were i work i have no dress code cos im only a cleaner at my school i just wear anything like but i have to follow one at school since we do have a uniform ...

you have to wear full uniform at all times

have to be dressy shoes like black flats highheels and boys black shoes
    only one set of ear rings
    no pericings other wise ( i have broke the rule big time but my princable likes me so im ok)
    no exream hair styles (if died has to be a natural color)
    boys if have long hair must be tied back if not cut
    blazers must always be worn at all times
    the list can go on like

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

I work at a cafe. Our dress code is not to strict but we always have to wear black clothes and flat shoes.
    I went to a prep school >.< that was reallly strict on the dress code

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

F**k Dress codes.
    I have one since I moved to Texas. Get this: I have to have my shirt tucked in w/ a belt at all times. in a public school. So screw it, I'd rather get sent home then do that shit. They get pissed if I wear a band t shirt, have color in my hair, whatever. Like it really matters if I'm learning.

When they're strict as hell it actually makes me want to rebel and not learn. But in California where I didn't have one I wanted to learn and clothes weren't ever a distraction, they make it one by restricting it.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    F**k Dress codes.
    I have one since I moved to Texas. Get this: I have to have my shirt tucked in w/ a belt at all times. in a public school. So screw it, I'd rather get sent home then do that shit. They get pissed if I wear a band t shirt, have color in my hair, whatever. Like it really matters if I'm learning.

When they're strict as hell it actually makes me want to rebel and not learn. But in California where I didn't have one I wanted to learn and clothes weren't ever a distraction, they make it one by restricting it.
    Its done because in some schools, some kids dress as if they just got off their shift working at the local circus, which can be distracting. Also they do it to keep school form turning into a fashion contest. They don't seem to care about leaning, they just like showing off their hot clothes and talking about the latest gossip. I would have loved to have a dress code at my school when i was younger. Not having to worry if i'm wearing the latest crap would be awesome.

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah but I live in Texas now and I don't have to follow that dress code.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast