+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dress Code

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dress Code

Well I think that in anime series uniforms might look cool but not in real life!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

lol Am I the only person who has a dress code at work!? This sucks.

When I was in school we could wear whatever as long as it wasn't trashy.

And FYI Scourge, flip flops are awesome, and totally not annoying.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu412 View Post
    Well that's true but they could at least do something for cell phones just in case of emergency situations.
    bull sh!t!

if you have an emergency, you go use the office phone.
    if there's some terrorist in the classroom, do you really think the guy wouldn't check for phones?
    or that the students would be able to call discreetly when they're panicking?

god d@mn, and short skirts and flip flops?
    you guys are really bringing that up?
    baggy pants and chains?
    really?
    that's all you guys care about?

it's fu*king school! it's a place to fostering learning and friendships!

and if you honestly think you can only/best express yourself through the clothes you wear, how shallow are you?

i have a dress code at work too!
    it's so people know that you're working! that you're doing your god d@mn job!

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

in private school I wore blue shorts or a plaid skirt with a blue blouse. I got into trouble for wearing purple tights so was in detention. I got away with neon glow in the dark earrings though.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    lol Am I the only person who has a dress code at work!? This sucks.

When I was in school we could wear whatever as long as it wasn't trashy.

And FYI Scourge, flip flops are awesome, and totally not annoying.
    We have dress codes at my work, how ever they are rather laxed, so they don't care if you have your shirt hanging out or something like that little of a thing.

FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP

I would have to agree with Abu Dhabi, most of this stuff that people complain about is all trivial and mundain. Its school, not a fashan show, and the excuse of the school suppresion freedom of expresion is really lame as there are better ways of expressing your self other then by some stupid shirt, pants, belt, what ever. Oh yeah you are really different and expressing your self by wearing the same thing as the rest of the fashon sheap.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I know why its there and I understand enforcing so it doesn't look like a zoo, but making all guys tuck their shirt in at all times is a little pointless won't you say?

It isn't small if I get In School Suspension for trying to be a little comfy.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I think dress codes are kind of pointless when you have to dress up everyday, if you have to wear slacks then you have to wear the heels that go with the slacks and so on. Dressing up makes you feel more professional and important, however its nice to have a break once and while. Sometimes its nice to just dress comfy, so I totally agree with Emonightmarerose on that.

I'm thinking about writing a letter to see about getting flip flops back, I mean everyone loves to wear them here.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree I mean its one thing if there really is a problem( high high heels, booty shorts excessive piercings, sagging, etc). But if its something that is seems small but is actually pointless and really uncomfortable then its a problem. (Shirts tucked in, guys HAVE to wear a belt, girls skirts have to be below the knee, etc)
    I don't have a problem if private schools do this, but I feel it's a little extreme for public, and as I said, only makes me pissed and uncomfortable. Not a better learner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast